TWENTY - EIGHT;

The taller male looked up from what he was doing the shifted, turning off the water and drying his hands. He turned, leaning back against the sink counter.

"Hey," he said before setting the towel down. He met the male's eyes.

"You're not ticklish? Well this is embarrassing." Eden said, scratching the back of his head.

Hawke cocked a brow, "Are you?" He asked moving off the counter.

Eden quickly shook his head, "No I am not."

Hawke looked him up and down, as if he were debating on seeing if he was telling the truth.

Then his eyes got caught in Eden's again. No denying the male was nice to look at.

Eden looked back, "Take a picture it will last longer."

"Is that an invitation?" Hawke asked moving past him and going to the couch.

He sunk back into the cushioned furniture.

"Sure." Eden laughed going and getting himself something to drink.

Hawke stood to his feet and moved behind Eden, his hands moving to the male's sides.

Moving him around to face him.

"Are you always this feisty and hard headed?" The gorgon male asked.

Eden met the male's eyes, "That depends, do you like it?" He asked.

Hawke's eyes fell to Eden's mouth then moved back to his bright eyes.

His hands moved up the male's shorts, traveling the lines of his inner thighs.

"One of your intriguing qualities..." he trailed off.

Hawke then nodded.

Eden's arms reached up and wrapped around the taller male's neck. "Hmm, I'll keep that in mind." He said meeting the male's eyes.

Hawke slightly shuddered, eventually grunting.

Glancing down at his raging hard on he then looked at Eden again.

Trailing his fingers up into the male's hair and yanking back.

Eden groaned at the harsh action, his eyes filling with excitement as Hawke did so.

The gorgon male bit his lip at the sound Eden provided. A deep wonder filling his mind on how beautiful the male's moans would sound.

Hawke lifted Eden up onto the counter, ducking a hand into the male's basketball shorts. His thumb brushing across his sensitive tip.

Eden leaned into the male, resting his head against Hawke's shoulder. His soft moans falling right into Hawke's ears.

He started placing peppered kissing against the male's neck, biting down.

Eden's hands trailed down the male's body, before dipping into his pants and moving his hand against the male's cock.

Hawke let out a low groan at the feeling of Eden's mouth on his neck and his hands on his length.

He moved away to pull the male's pants away, revealing his hard on. Releasing him from his shirt as well. His eyes fell back down and Hawke let some spit fall onto Eden's length before he completely took him in his mouth.

Eden moaned loudly, lacing his fingers through his hair, "a - ah fuck."

Hawke swirled his tongue around the male's length.

Sure he enjoyed the feisty comments that Eden provided, but the male's moans sounded even better.

The gorgon's hands grasped Eden's hips, taking every inch the male had in his mouth. Starting to twist and bob his head along the male's shaft.

Eden let out a loud whiney moan. "A - Ah fuck." He groaned out, thrusting his hips up into Hawke's mouth.

Hawke let out a low grunt against the male's length, letting him repeatedly fuck his mouth.

Breaking away to pull Eden up off the counter and take him over to the couch. Laying him down and coating his fingers before he went down on him once more.

Hawke's coated fingers going inside Eden while his mouth wrapped perfectly around his cock again. Roughly finger fucking him, his tongue teasing his tip before taking him back in his mouth again. His fingers lightly curled inside of his walls, hitting the perfect spot over and over again.

"Please just fuck me." Eden panted out, "I want you in - ah fuck, I want you in me." Eden moaned out.

Hawke looked up at the male, pulling back. A thin line of pre cum down his mouth and along part of his chin. He brought his thumb up, wiping it away and sticking it in his mouth.

Never breaking eye contact as he leaned down once more and licked over Eden's tip before hovering up over him in a push up position. His eyes seemed to mimic that as if he were smirking without his mouth even moving.

He pulled his own shirt clean off his body, revealing his toned torso. The taller male's hands moved down to his pants, freeing him off his last article of clothing.

The gorgon looked down at the male's mouth then back up into Eden's captivating eyes.

Moving the male's legs apart and grinding down on him, earning a moan from Eden.

Without warning he pounded into him enjoying the facial expression the smaller male displayed. His face lightly scrunching from a whimpering moan.

Wasting no time with his movements, Hawke started roughly fucking him. Definitely something Eden hadn't expected from the closed off male.

Eden's whole body trembled at the movement, he was already once feeling an intense amount of pleasure and now it seemed to have just gotten bigger. His back arched as he body tightened, instantly cumming.

Hawke grunted at the male clenching around his dick from his orgasm.

His movements got rougher and rougher, fucking Eden senseless. He grasped the male's thighs, holding him into place for his direct access to the smaller male's body.

Eden wasn't even given a chance to breathe a bit after his orgasm, that when he knew that Hawke was definitely a freak in disguise.

He was in for a long night.