chapter 1

We are married. Everything is just going to be perfect. Its our first night being married. He's besides me and we're holding hands and the possibilities of the world seem endless right now. It's just me and him and we're unbreakable. Everything that I always wanted is now all mine.
We were sitting on the beach when he asked if I wanted to go inside. I said,"Sure". We went inside . Everything was so quiet. Jeremiah was now leaving with his date . Her name was Sherley . She was from his frat house . She was tall and thin and perfectly girly . Perfect for Jeremiah. When we walked by his car , Jeremiah just in his Jeremiah way grinned and hugged us together and said,"Happy married life you two."

Conrad in his matured and innocent way said,"Thanks bro. You're up next" and winked. Then he smiled and left. It was kinda awkward actually. They were still not on best terms.

Conrad and I went up to his room. Now we were married so we'd sleep together. I still loved my room and I wanted to sleep in it. It felt like Con just heard it from inside my heart and said,"Wanna sleep in yours today?"and I nodded. Oh Conrad just never change.

We went inside my room . He changed in the bathroom so I just changed till he returned in my room. I was wearing my new big t-shirt that Taylor had gifted me and loose shorts. Conrad came in after 5minutes . He was wearing a handm tshirt and navy blue shorts. He saw me and said,"Good old Belly" and smiled in such a way that I fell in love with him all over again.

We didn't sleep that night. We we're watching Korean. None of us really knew Korean. We just read the subtitles but it was good. When the movie was over Conrad got up and came on my end of the bed and sat on his knees and said"I love you Isabel Conklin" and I giggled and kissed his forehead and said ,"I love you to the moon and back Conrad Fisher". Then he got up and held me by my waist and we lay on the bed kissing. We spent the night like that . Kissing and.... then we talked about our days when we were kids and how we were apart when I was in Spain but still together. We talked and kissed and then we fell asleep.

Me in his arms. I had this feeling that this was the safest place I could be in . His arms. I knew he will never leave me. I was in love . I didn't know what tomorrow lay for me but I knew my tomorrow had him. He was going to be a part of my life from now on.
______________________________________
Hey everyone, It's me Addy.💙💙💙
So I'm doing my final editing right now after completing this story. I realised this chapter is way short but I promise it gets longer as you proceed through them.

That is my first piece of writing so it's very immature at first but I think it gets better towards the end....

So keep reading guys. Love y'all a lot. Thank you for 4K reads!!?

please vote and comment.