chapter 18

The next few days flew by with people decorating the house, running along the beach and shopping on the Cousins streets. Sherely's cousins were a lot more fun than I expected. James,the guy who had walked on us in the kitchen was by far my favorite cousin.

His dad was actually British which makes him too but they moved to America before his birth. "I would rather have an english accent that an American",he complained one day. "But I'd rather people understand what I'm saying than falling for my accent which they won't understand." We laughed at this. He was very easy to do and was just twenty years old. If I would've had a sister I definitely would've bullied her into dating him.

"I don't really get why girls fall for a British accent",Shauna aka the bitch replied. "I mean it's not even that they're hot. Just some stupid tattoos and body." From the past weeks that we'd spent together, I had a feeling that she wasn't really liked by everyone but was a very close relative of theirs.

"Stupid tattoos",said their cousin Daisy with finger quotes. "Says the person with stupid tattoos and dated stupid tattoos." Daisy was usually quiet and sweet but she took her opportunities of taunting Shauna for which I mentally patted her.

"What's wrong with tattoos?",I asked. I never thought about them but I don't think I would mind having one. I never judged the people with one nevertheless. Except Shauna.

"You want a tattoo?", Steve asked. "Like you really would." He rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't mind",I replied.

"You should get one",Jere said,"Maybe a little smiley?" He smirked at me in his Jeremiah-mocking-way.

"Shut up",I smacked his shoulder with my hand playfully.

"Conrad would gladly give her some by his own wouldn't you? She already must be having them all over her neck",Shauna retorted.

I felt all the blood rush to my face. It was as if she'd just slapped me. Who does she think she is? Talking about my life with Conrad.

"Shut up Shauna!",Sherely scolded.

"What? Must be true",she said biting her inside cheeks from smirking at me.

"What's wrong with you?",Sherely asked. "Can't you shut up for once?"

"Yeah,don't talk about my sister getting hickeys!",Steven scolded her. Wow Steve, that really helped.

"Shut up Steven",Conrad said glaring at Shauna. "Let's leave Belly",Conrad said getting up, holding my hand. I got up with him and he led me upstairs.

"Are you okay",he asked me closing the door and cupping my cheeks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. She's just....", I trailed off, thinking about one thousand words I could call Shauna with.

"A bitch?",Con completed for me with a smile

"Yes. A bitch",I said kissing him shortly.

"Well, if you want a tattoo I could give you one",he said with a cheesy smile.

I pushed him by his chest playfully and said,"Shut up."

"No wait, really though. Do you want an actual tattoo?"

"Maybe."

"I wouldn't mind."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. I could get one too."

"Oh my gosh that'd be so great",I said hugging him.

"What do you wanna get?"

"Well, if we're both getting them then maybe we could get some couple tattoos or wait some symbols or something or um Harry Potter tattoos! Oh my gosh, Why didn't I think of that? Or-or maybe those Ravens from divergent? Agh there are so many to chose from!"