chapter 25

Don't forget to vote and comment
_______________________________________

"Goofy goofed up",Conrad laughed as we saw Goofy chewing on Anna's unicorn plushie. I knew she won't like it but she loved Goofy so much that she'd give him all her toys as chew toys if necessary.

"Shut up and retrieve Anna's uni",I shoved Con's arm. Today Mr. Conrad Fisher was in a very good mood. Why? Because everyone is happy on their own anniversary right?

He pecked me first and kneeled down at Goofy. It'd been two months since Goofy's arrival and we couldn't even think of a life without him. It felt like he'd always been a part of us. Not to mention his beautiful golden mane and ever growing height.

"Goofy drop it",Conrad said. Goofy immediately dropped it. I have a feeling Conrad was his most favorite member of the family. Any order given by Con was his first priority whereas it took me and the kids two-three tries.

"Don't chew on Anna's toys Goof",Conrad cooed playing with Goofy's nose.

Conrad was on the floor,sitting in Goofy's play area. The kids were at school whereas Conrad had a night shift yesterday. I always doubted this man whenever he was wide awake in the day after his night.

I went forward and sat on Conrad's lap ,our chests flushed and my legs wrapped around his waist. Conrad raised his eyebrows playfully before ruffling my hair like he did of Anna's.

"Happy Anniversary Con",I smiled before pecking him on lips. "Happy Anni to you too Bells",Conrad chuckled.

"What's with the sudden affection?",Con asked as I played with his hair. "I'm always affectionate",I pouted. "That you are",he agreed before getting up with me hanging on him like a monkey.

Let's not discuss the fact how fit this man was to lift himself up with me hanging on him from ground level.

"Connnn",I squealed as he carried me around the play area before going out. "Don't leave poor Goofy alone."

"It's a big house baby. He's got plenty of stuff to do",Conrad said as he pulled my head down to kiss me. We kissed and kissed until we were in the bedroom and he jumped on the bed with me.

He laughed as he climbed on top of me smothering me with kisses. I hooked my arms around his collar and pulled him even closer if possible. I put my fingers around the hem of his T-shirt when he smirked and intertwined our hands.

"Netflix?",he asked giving me a final kiss. With all the action going on my brain was flushed with all the other possibilities that could've taken place five seconds earlier.

"W-what?",I asked. "Let's watch some tv together",Conrad said as he moved around to search the remote. "No! Come here",I whined pulling him close to me and connecting our lips.

He chuckled against our connection and placed his finger on my lips. "Nope. Tv",he teased. "You're mean",I pushed his chest and sat along the bedframe.

He laughed at my crimson cheeks and cuddled me into him as he surfed till he found Simpsons.

"Simpsons?",I asked playfully. "How old are you? 12?"

"Alright....",he said. "Fifty shades."

"No!",I snatched the remote and played Simpsons. Conrad laughed, accomplished that he got what he wanted.

***

After being married for a good amount of years, celebrating your anniversary in an exceptionally extravagant manner is not on the top of your list.

Our first few anniversaries consisted of only the two of us but since the arrival of Anna and Aiden, we just preferred a simple family dinner.

Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying they ruined our fun but only filled our lives with a heap of joy. A simple dinner instead of a big party or some romantic get away is something I think people start considering with growing age.

I was wearing a simple red dress with a semi-deep cut with my red hell's whereas Conrad was wearing a black button-down.

I finished curling the last of my hair when Anna and Aiden walked inside the room with Conrad. They were wearing the same combination I and Conrad were wearing which I found very cute.

"Mommy look",Anna said twirling around in her dress. "We're matching."

"You look beautiful Anna",I smiled. "And you look handsome as well Aiden."

"I'm matching daddy",Aiden said. "I'm gonna be Anna's man tonight."

"Fancy",I said as Anna hooked her arm around Aiden's the same way I did with Conrad's.

He smiled at me,his eyes glistening with love. He kissed me lightly, ensuring my lipstick says intact. Aiden kissed Anna's cheek which made both me and Con go aww.

"Good thing we had twins huh?",Con whispered in my ear. "Mini you and me",he said looking at Anna and Aiden in the most vulnerable way.

We made our way towards the car where Con opened the door for me and I placed a swift kiss against his lips. I saw Aiden open the door for Anna and Anna smile at her brother gratefully.

"Are you going to be copying me and Dad the whole night?",I teased as Conrad sat down at the wheel.

"Yes."

"No."

Anna and Aiden glared at each other until Anna broke the tension by placing her head on Aiden's shoulder which made Aiden's eyes soften as he hooked his arm around Anna protectively.

How much ever they bicker,they love each other more than anyone and I know they share a very special bond in between them. Stronger than what I and Steven ever had and I'm happy for that.

Conrad looked at me with a genuine smile playing on his lips. "They're gonna deny any of this ever happened tomorrow",Conrad chuckled in my ear.

"I know",I laughed. "But whatever it is they love each other more than they show everyday. They're finally showing it tonight."

"I love you",Conrad whispered in my ear. "I love you more than I love myself",I said softly.

************************************
Okay so I'm extremely sorry for this really late update. So this is what went wrong:
I wrote a 2000 word+ chap and deleted it because I wasn't happy with it.
Then I wrote this a few days back and tried to add more to it.
I wrote about 1500 more words and deleted it because I didn't like that either.
So here's what I was self satisfied with  lol.
I know it's small but let make up for it okay?