chapter 28

Dedicated to QwQcringygirl

Anna

I ran towards the shower as I realized I slept through my alarm four times until Aiden had to come wake me up. Aiden laughed as he rummaged through my closet to pick something out for me. I love my brother. He's the best.

I walk out of the shower wrapped in a towel as I see the stuff Aiden has pulled out for me. A nice white cropped shirt with light washed jeans and my white vans. Dude even got my curler and makeup bag out.

"You are a life saver Aid",I said as I clasped my bra and pulled on my underwear. I and Aiden were born together so I don't really care if he sees me naked and he's my twin guys.

"I didn't wake you up because you were up late doing that project of yours. So I thought I'll pick out your stuff and all and we won't be late."

"I love you Aid",I smiled through the mirror as I curled my hair. "Love you too Anne. I'm heading down before-"

"Kids! Breakfast!",my mom called from downstairs.

"-mom calls us for breakfast",Aiden completed his sentence.

I chuckled as I got up and slung my backpack on my shoulder.

We ran down the stairs and quickly pecked our parents on their cheeks. Dad was already in his work clothes as he would soon be leaving for the hospital.

"When's your next game Aiden?",dad asked as mom kissed his cheek,putting his plate down.

"This Friday. Our teams the best one in school yet so coach says we've got a golden chance of winning the cup",Aiden replied as he cut a piece of bacon from his plate.

"I'll make sure I'm there. I'll do some quick calls at the hospital and let them know that my one and only boy is going to be the best footballer in the country."

I coughed and said,"What am I? An animal?" I was teasing of course. Dad loved me too but I knew how crazy he got with football.

"I meant one and only boy child Anna-bear",dad said. "I know",I chuckled.

"Anna",mom said. "How's that project of yours going on? You seemed pretty tensed about it yesterday"

"Yeah,it's going good. I just need to call Grey home for doing the final stuff",I said.

"So lucky she got paired with her boyfriend for the project",Aiden said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Not my fault Cassey and you don't get to do the project together",I said sticking my tongue out.

"I'm lucky I don't have to because she's very distractive",Aiden said. "We do hang out a lot though."

"Like in the Janitor's closet.......",I said teasingly.

Aiden choked on his food as Mom and dad tried to control their laughter. "Who the fuck told you that?",Aiden said with a red face. "Language",my mom said and Aiden mumbled a small sorry.

"The whole school and Grey",I said.

"I hate that you're dating my best friend",Aiden said. I and Grey started dating when I got sixteen. We didn't rush into things because the first time he kissed me was when I was only thirteen. But turns out we never caught feelings for anybody else and then he finally asked me out. With my brother's permission of course.

"You guys are getting late",dad said. I groaned,"I hate senior year." Dad chuckled and said,"You'll hate college even more." "Thanks for the encouragement daddy",I teased.