chapter 20

Dedicated to: goldenvogues for infinite amazing comments!
_______________________________________
A/N Go click that little star real quick;)
_______________________________________

I felt someone tickle under my chin and I smiled sheepishly. I was still in my daze,thinking it was just a dream. Then those fingers moved to my waist and started tickling me. I let out a scream of amusement and then I heard my most favorite sound in the world: Conrad's laughter.

My body groaned in response and I pulled a pillow over my head. His laughter softened to chuckles and now he was tickling my foot. I cringed and jerked my foot up curling into a ball. And then there were lips on mine and I smiled sheepishly earning another kiss on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas",I smiled at Con with my eyes closed. He chuckled and said,"Merry Christmas beautiful." My heart squeezed and I smiled even wider keeping my eyes closed.

"Get up Belly",Conrad said pulling my blanket.

"Five more minutes",I groaned pulling my blanket close.

"It's Christmas morning."

"But I slept real late",I argued.

"So did I."

"You're an alien",I pouted in my sleep.

"You're not gonna listen, are you?"

I shrugged in response.

Suddenly I was being lifted, my blanket slipping away from my body and I was thrown on Con's arm with his collar bone poking my stomach.

"Put me down",I cried at Conrad's back. I kept hitting his sides softly and he kept chuckling. He walked into the bathroom with me on his torso and then placed me on the counter. Steven was there brushing his teeth.

He laughed softly at us and shook his head. I knit my eyebrows together and puffed my cheeks because of the drama queen I am. Con looked at me and raised an eyebrow playfully and I folded my arms and looked away. Conrad chuckled at my foolishness.

"You guys fighting?",Steven asked.

"What do you think?",Con asked picking up the toothpaste.

"That you're fooling around",Steven answered honestly.

Conrad chuckled and started brushing his teeth while I still sat on the counter.

"Merry Christmas by the way",Steven said looking at Con through the mirror. He winked in response.

"You too",Steven said looking at me.

I poked my tongue out in response.

Con shook his head and laughed with his mouth full of foam. Steven rolled his eyes and walked off. I hopped down and grabbed my scrunchie from the drawer and made a messy bun. I gave Con one last glare and walked out of the bathroom.

In five minutes Con was back in the room and picked me up from behind, carrying me to the bathroom. I was on the counter again with my cheeks puffed dramatically because no one wakes someone up at six in the morning, specially if that person is me: a not so morning person.

He gave me my toothbrush and said,"Brush. Now."

I obliged and brushed my teeth without looking at him. When I was done I was walking out of the bathroom when Con caught my arm, locked the door and turned me around.

"What?",I asked folding my arms and looking away.

"Whats wrong? Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not a morning person and yes",I huffed.