~Battle Frontier, Journey Start!~

"Cmon sis! I might not get my first Pokémon!" Adam shouted "alright, alright! I'm coming, Solar Cmon give that back!" I shouted running after her in the back "okay return you rascal!" I said returning her, I grabbed Viper's and Storms pokeballs and walked to the front
"Finally! Cmon professor Birch isn't going to wait all day!"

"Calm down..Solar was teasing me with a pic of Drew. But hey..you'll finally see the world of Pokémon, little bro!" I said putting my shoes on "dear one sec" our mom walked over with some cases

"Adam..here's a badge case, a ribbon case..and a Frontier case, same goes for you..a brand new Ribbon case and a Frontier case" we grabbed them smiling "thanks mom!"

"Sis, can we ride in viper?" Adam asked "sure bro, Viper..Cmon out!" "Fly!"
"Alright mom, we'll be seeing you" I said as I helped Adam up into Viper "viper..to the lab!"
"Fly!"

~~

"Amber, it's great to see you..and this mist be your brother, Adam" birch said as Adam walked up "I'm here for a Pokémon sir!"
"Yes I know..Oak just sent over some, just in case..the three I have aren't the ones you want. There all in the back, if you'd like to follow me"

We followed Birch to the back where the Pokémon were "okay guys! Cmon out!" All six starters ran out to Birch

Hoenn Starters:
Treeko the grass type
Torchic the fire type
Mudkip the water type

Kanto starters:
Bulbasaur the grass type
Charmander the fire type
Squrtle the water type

"There all so cool! Sis what was your pick?!" Adam asked "Treeko of course..I wanted to pick Torchic, but the Treeko I found..was the one just for me" I said "now Adam..which one will you chose?" Birch asked "hm..I can't decide. My sisters going to be a grass type gym leader, so maybe if I battle her..it should be fire, but then again..Bulbasaur goes into a poison type"

"Bulba?"

"I chose Bulbasaur!" Adam said "Bulb? Bulbasaur!" I smile at birch as he handed me the pokeball and the dex "here..why don't you read on your new partner" I said handing him the things "okay!"

"Bulbasaur, the seed Pokémon. BULBASAUR can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger.

"Cool! Bulbasaur, you and I are going to be great partners!" Adam said as I smiled "now then..we should get going. The boat to the first island leaves in ten hours, so we better get there quick" I said sending out Viper "alright, Bulbasaur return!"

"Thanks again, Professor Birch!" I said as Viper started to take off "good luck you two! And say hi to Ash for me!"

~

"So sis..we're heading to Kanto first right?" Adam asked "Yup, I was thinking..we should travel with Ash for a little. Then go on our own" I said "I can't wait!"

"So..do you know what team you want? And what your going for?" I asked "I wanna be top coordinator! And frontier brain" I chuckle as I looked up ahead "Adam..there it is..Pallet town"

"Wow! It's so cool!" Adam said, I look down seeing Birch and Max "found them. Viper take us down" "fly!"

"Huh? Hey guys..what's that?" Ash asked pointing in the sky, Viper landed as I jumped off "hey Ash, long time no see!"

"Amber!"