~Harley's Tricks~

The Indigo Plateau, where the Grand Festival will be held. It was time for me to finish it all "hello, I'd like to get registered in" I said "of course..just hand me your card, and show me your ribbons."

I did as so, once I got my card back. I headed outside to practice "alright..now I need to think of a good performance, but who should I use?" I questioned *I could use Blade for the first round..what's that noise?*

I went back into the entree hall, seeing an Aipom "what just happened?" I asked looking at the others *its Drew, but who's that girl?* I walked over in questioned "hey guys..so uh, what's going?" I asked "hi there, you must be Amber right?"

"Uh yes.." I said nodding my head "it's wonderful to met you. I'm Soledad, a friend of Drew's" she said "it's nice to meet you..but how do you know me?" I asked "oh Cmon, I've been sending you those letters" "now I remember!"

"Sol!" I turn to Moon, then at the others "I need to get going. Moon really wants to train for this" I said "alright, see ya at the contest!" May said as I waved and ran out

~

It was night, Soledad had invited me to sit with her and May. Also the others "Drew never mentioned you" May said "really? Knowing Drew, I'm sure he's got other things to talk about" Soledad said "I guess.."
*I wonder if Drew told her we were together? Did he ever talk about me to her?*

"So what you end up talking about, with Drew?" May asked "not about our performances ever. He's the type who never listens to anyone else's advice. So we end up talking about other coordinators we might have seen in performance. And at some point..he started it in on you, and only you" "huh?"

I turn to Soledad with a worried face "he has to of talked about me right?" I asked "Uh no..he never mentioned you once" I was shocked, did drew forget about me and him "e..excuse me.."

-

I was out on the beach looking up at the dark sky "maybe I'm being silly, it's Drew after all.." I said as I heard a voice "Harley?" "Hey, what's gotten you all upset?" Harley asked "well guess I have no choice..but it's really silly, Soledad just said Drew only talked about May when they saw each other." I said

"Really? Now that's not silly..cause I've seen him and her together!" I looked Harley curiously "together? Like at a contest?" I asked "no..like couple together!" "What?!" Was Harley telling the truth?

"Wait..this has to be a trick!" I yelled "but it's not..and I have proof" he showed me a picture of both May and Drew together "how do I know this isn't fake?" I asked him "I also have a recording of them, here listen!" He played the recording making me shocked

"H..how could they.." "now do you see I'm not lying" I nod as I turned to the sea "guess I was right..he has feelings for May now and not me.."

~

The day of the festival is here, my mind was on what Harley showed me *I need to know if it is true, right now..I'm gonna trust Harley, since he told me what Drew didn't*

"Lets introduce our next contestant!"

"Alright Blade, Lights On!" "Sceptile!"

"Blade energy ball!" She fired three Energy balls around the stage "now use, X-Scissor!" The X-Scissor came out of three parts of her body, stabbing through the energy balls "now..Energy ball once more, but absorb it then finish with leaf blade!"

Sceptile did as told, charging a nice energy ball and absorbing it. The Leaf blade grew bigger showing beauty in her Leaf Blade

"And our next contestant!"

"Breloom, showtime!" "Breloom!"

"Breloom, Leech seed go!" Breloom used Leech Seed surrounding the stage "now..Dynamic Punch!" I turn to the stage seeing my brother *He's grown..I'm glad. Seems like Harley's doing pretty good*

~

I walked down the hall to where everyone is, once I entered I didn't look if May was here. I went to the side and leaned on the wall "Sol!" "Glad you waited for me to finish." I looked up at the screen seeing May, Soledad, Drew, Adam, me, Harley and Adam.

"Whoever I'm going up against..I'll win for sure!"

-

"Moon, Razor Wind! The Night slash!" "Amber dear!" I almost fell hearing Harleys voice "never do that..again?" I saw May and Drew with him "what's going on?" I asked "I thought..why don't you guys talk about what I showed you, Amber!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" May asked "don't play dumb, and don't act like you don't even know!" I yelled "what did May even do?!" Drew yelled "oh so your playing dumb as well! Just great! Can't believe you two would do this to me!" "What did we do?!"

"Ya I want to know! May hasn't done anything to you, and neither have I!" Drew yelled "see, I was telling the truth. Drew's defending may cause of what they've done" Harley said "we have no idea what you're talking about!" I then pulled out the picture of them together..kissing!

"That's fake! That was at last grand festival, I wasn't even near May at the time. I only talked to her then walked off, he framed her!" Drew shouted "he also showed me a recording. And I know it's true" "recording? I never said I liked May like that, I only love you Amber!"
"If you did then..why did you cheat?! Harley is telling me the truth, and you two are just lying and defending each other!" They saw tears fled my eyes, I turn my head frustrated

"Moon, Harley..lets go" I said walking away from the two "hey wait!" "Moon, Razor wind lets go."
Absol stopped Drew from coming any closer to me "you've had your chance, I'll see you in round two..Drew and May" I said walking off, Harley turned his head smiling "you little.." "better not push it dear, she hates you and Drew. You can't tell her other wise, and you can't blame me..I could see it when I first met you two!"

"So stay away from Amber now k" I turn yelling to Harley "hurry up! Or I'll leave you!" I yelled "coming! Better watch out" Harley ran towards me leaving those two mad "he's gonna get it!"