~Battle of Truth and Love~

Round 2 is here, but it'll be tough. Drew went first, using his Absol. They started with the move Flash making it very bright, then it used Water Pulse into a Water fall.

Then it used razor wind to finish the performance "and next..all the way from Slateport City, it's Amber!" I walked out ready to perform.

"Alright Viper, Lights on!" Viper came out flying around the audience "now then everyone! Sit back and enjoy!" I said as Viper got ready "Viper..Steel wing towards the sun! Then use Fire spin downwards!"

Viper flew up using steel wing, then it went down using fire spin "what an amazing combo!" Lillian said "I'm not done yet..Supersonic to the sun! Then finish up with Steel wing right through it!"

The super sonic were rings around the arena, Viper used Steel Wing to cut each one it went through "what an amazing performance! I can see her and Flygon have worked hard!"

~

Harley did an excellent job "hey Amber.." I turn seeing Drew "what do you want?" I asked "I wanted to talk, Harley is lying to you" he said "ya right! I don't get why your denying you cheating.."

"And next..is Adam, from Slateport City!"

-Adam PoV a little-

"Dragonite, Showtime!"

"Alright..Surf the ice beam!" Dragonite created a surf then froze it in place "now Wing Attack and Ice Beam!" Dragonite spun while using Wing Attack as well as Ice beam

"What an amazing and beautiful performance! Adam has shown the beauty in Dragonite!"

-Amber PoV-

"Only sixteen can go through, I know I'm one of them.." I said crossing my arms "Meg.." "Amber dear! It's Drew, something is really wrong!"
"And why would I care?" I asked "just Cmon!" "H..hey!"

-

I hid behind a tree hearing what they were talking about *So Drew is mad at Absol..but it did such a good job. What has happened to him? This isn't the Drew I once knew..*

"Drew!" Drew stopped at May's voice "your Absol tried its absolute hardest, and looked really beautiful as well..and all you can say is Absol failed?! Don't you think Absol a bit more then that!?" May said *May..*

"Roselia, Masquerain, Flygon..they've always given me a lot more then what I just saw. Simply trying your best isn't going to get praise from me..I'M NOT A WHIMP LIKE YOU!" That last part..I could hear the cry in his voice *is this partly my fault?! Is it because of Harley and that picture? Maybe I am wrong and it is fake..*

I saw Drew start walking again, I wanted to go after him..but I was scared *what has happened to me..why did I even think he would ever cheat, he's different..but, it's still no excuse for doing so behind my back, I won't forgive him!*

~

"Sis..is everything okay?" Adam asked "you've grown..I can see you becoming what you want to be, little bro" I said turning to him "cut the crap..I know something is up" I sighed looking back at the sun "I'm not the girl I once was..I won't be heading to battle Brandon, after this..it's back home" "what.."

"Adam..once I'm gone, become what you want to be. Be a champion, Top Coordinator, Breeder or whatever..follow the path you want to follow, and do it for me" I said smiling at him "of course but.." "I better head back to my room, see you tomorrow..Adam" I started walking with a sad face

*that smile..it was fake, I'm just someone behind an unseeable mask*

-

The next day has come, it was the battle stage now. I got in, along with Harley, May, Drew, Soledad and Adam. And now the person I was facing was..Adam "huh?! I'm facing Adam!"

I turn to him then at the screen "so be it.."

-

"Now then..it's time for our third battle! It's the siblings of Valley, so let's begin!"

"Venusuar and Gengar..Showtime!"
"Moon and Solar, Lights On!"

*a Gengar..*

Gengar, the Shadow Pokemon. And the final evolution of Gastly. Deep in the night, your shadow cast by a streetlight may suddenly overtake you. It is actually a GENGAR running past you, pretending to be your shadow.

"Let's being Sis! Gengar, Shadow Ball go! And Venusaur, Vine Whip go!"
"Moon use Protect! Then Solar, Petal Blizzard go!"

Moon protected both Solar and itself, once the shield was down, Venusaur and Gengar were both hit "Dark Pulse and Petal Blizzard!"
"Flamethrower and Earthquake!"

Flamethrower countered both moves, as the Earthquake hit Gengar and Venusaur "what's going on?!" I look at Adam confused "you're not giving it your all! The sister I know would always think before attacking!" Adam yelled "well that girl is not here anymore..that heartbroken girl is gone for good!"

"Heartbroken?" "Once I'm done here..I'll become the gym leader I've always wanted to become! So I'll end this here and now!" I yelled "no! Amber listen to me!" I turn behind me seeing Drew "what he showed you is all fake! I've never had feelings for May at all, he wanted you to hate me and May..can't you see he's only manipulating you so you won't hold back for fighting either me or May!" Drew shouted

I looked down in shame "Sis?" I turn to my Pokémon smiling "let's make this battle right!" I said "Gengar, Shadow ball! And Venusaur, Petal Blizzard!"
"Dodge it both of you! Now Moon, Razor wind on Venusaur and Solar..Petal Blizzard on Gengar!"

They both dodged the Shadow ball and Petal blizzard "Gengar, protect now!" Gengar protected Venusaur and itself "let's end this here you two!" I said smiling once again
"Sol!"
"Meg!"

"Dark pulse and Vine whip let's go!"
"Protect and solar beam!" Meganium started charging up a Solar beam, and Absol protected her from being hit.
"Moon, Hyper beam and Solar beam! Let's go!"

Both attacks combined charging at the two Pokémon "dodge it quick!" Gengar went into the ground dodging, but Venusaur couldn't dodge fast enough "Gengar, Night Slash go!"
"Flamethrower!" Absol jumped and aimed a Flamethrower at Gengar.

"Now both of you..Petal Blizzard surrounding a Razor Wind!" And with those attacks..I win this round of battles "Moon and Solar, get a nice rest" I said turning and heading out "I'm sorry.." that's what I said before I left the stage

-

My next battle was with, Soledad. And I wasn't going to lose

"get ready Soledad, cause I'm never going to let you win this!"