~Another Contest..Another Lost!~

"Alright..I think it's time we do some old training, with some old friends. Let's hope I can do this.."

I went into the entree hall to sign up "hi..I'd like to sign up for this contest" I said "of course..just hand me your contest pass, and you'll be set" I did as so, once I was registered I headed outside.

"Viper lets go..what's up with me? Why do I feel like, somethings wrong..maybe I need some time for myself. I know, I'll head to the pool and relax till the contest!" I said running over there, once I did..I saw May, Drew and..another girl.

"Hey Drew!" I ran over in a hurry "Amber, when'd you get here?" May asked "a little while ago, say who's this?" I asked "this is Briana, I met her today" "nice to meet you, I'm Amber"

"So what's been going on?" I asked "I just came over to introduce Briana to Drew" May said "really? So Drew, are you entering?" I asked him "no..I need so R&R time, but I'll be cheering for you" he said "thanks Drew! After my lost with Adam..I needed some R&R before the contest" I said

"I see.." "a..anyways, I'm going to head out for a stroll. See ya!" I said running off *that girl as blushing!?? Does she like Drew?!*
"Viper lets go!" She came out concerned for me "n..nothing's wrong! I just want to take a walk with you" I said to her "Fly..Fly!"
"Viper!" Viper flew off somewhere making me worry "what's going on..Viper come back!" I yelled, but she didn't come back

*what is happening?*

I didn't understand what was going on, why did Viper fly away "maybe she wanted to see Drew's Flygon? But..why did she look mad?"

~~

"You find her?" I asked Blade "Tile..Sceptile.." I sighed sitting down "where have she gone to? I can't look for her now..get some rest, guess I'll have to use Espy" I said holding her ball out *I'm after that Briana girl, I'll show her that Drew is mine!*

"And let's welcome our next contestant!"

I walked out looking at the crowd, I saw Drew in the stands. I blushed at his sight *calm down..just focus and not fan girl*

"Espeon, lights on!" I said as she came out beautifully "Attract and Swift!" I said as stars and hearts circled around the stage *now time for this..*

"Use Psychic now!" Espeon shaped the hearts into one big one, with a big star in the middle "now to finish this..jump through, still using Psychic!" I said.

Espeon used psychic heading towards Drew *wait hold on?!*

She floated then went back to me ending our performance "I must say..that was unexpected! But it was amazing!" I quickly returned Espeon and ran out *what in the..*

Once I got back to the main area, I tried to catch my breath as I heard talking "Briana and May?" It was now the round two entrees, I got in thankfully.
*i got in with that act?!*

I looked who I was facing, it was Jessica "well I wanna know if you like Drew!" I tense up hearing that, I grew anger..I walked in heading to the girls "Amber?" "Did I hear that correctly? You're asking if she likes Drew?" I asked "ya that's right."
"You're asking the wrong person then..see, Drew is my boyfriend" I said "huh?!" "That's right I forgot.."

"And that performance was for him, so back off..I'll see you in the battling, Briana" I said waking off to towards the stage *now I need to beat Jessica and then Briana*

~

"I'm not losing to you, Jessica!" I said "me neither! Alright, Butterfree lets go!" *Sceptile I need you..*

"Blade, Lights on!"

"Psybeam let's go!"

"Blade, Leaf blade and absorb that!" The leaves on Blade grew absorbing Psybeam "Air Slash lets go!"
"Dodge then hit with that, Leaf Blade!" I said as Sceptile jumped above the air slash and went down to hit Butterfree
"Stun spore!"

"Dodge and use, X-Scissor!" And that was it..my battle with Jessica has ended. My next one..is with, Briana.

"Vibrava, lets go!"
"Alright Espeon, lights on!"

"Espeon, Psychic lets go!"
"Vibrava, use Screech!"

The screech overcame the Psychic "Swift lets go!" "Dodge then, Dragon Breath!" Vibrava flew up sending Dragon Breath Espeons way, "dodge that! Then, Quick attack!"

Espeon dodged while also using Quick attack "let's end this here, Vibrava..Sand Tomb and Dragon Breath!" Espeon went behind Vibrava, but got trapped with Sand Tomb and was fainted by Dragon Breath

"And Brianna moves into the final round!" I turned my head returning Espeon *Im sorry..I can't do this anymore!*

~

I waited for my Pokémon to be healed, outside looking up at the sun setting. I turn to some rocks seeing Drew and Brianna, and the others "I can't bother one bit.." "Fly!"
I saw Viper fly towards me "you came back..where'd you fly off to?" I asked her, she pointed to Drew "I see..you asked Drew about me didn't you?" She nodded as I turned to the sea and the sun.

"I'm thinking..maybe after all of this, and after I become a gym leader..or try to. We do contests one more time, we head to Johto and do contests there" I suggested "Fly!"

"Great..now let's fly to the, Battle Palace!"