~Safferon Contest!~

I have just got into Safferon city to enter the contest "you're not entering?" I asked Drew "no..I still haven't found a Pokémon that'll suit me" he said "alright..now for some training!"

"Alright..Umbreon, lights on!" "An Umbreon?"
Umbreon, the moonlight Pokémon. And an evolution of Eevee. UMBREON evolved from exposure to the moon's energy pulses. It lurks in darkness and waits for its foes to move. The rings on its body glow when it leaps to attack.

"When you get that?" Drew asked "when I was getting ready to go to Kanto, I trained this Eevee ever since it was little." I said "so..what other Pokémon will you use?"

"Glad you asked..Delcatty, lights on!"
"Mew!" "A Delcatty!"

Delcatty, the Prim Pokemon. And the evolved form of Skitty. Rather than keeping a permanent lair, it habitually seeks comfortable spots and sleeps there. It is nocturnal and becomes active at dusk.

"Now then, now let me see..Delcatty I'll use for the first round, and I'll use Umbreon for the second round." I said "good choice, you know if May or Adam is entering?" Drew asked "probably..but I won't lose at all!"

"Alright..now time to get practicing!"

~

The next day..is the day of the performance "Harley!? He tricked you again!" May nodded "that little..when I see him, he's gonna get it" I said "calm down sis" "oh right..Adam you caught any new Pokémon?" I asked "Yup! But wait and see what it is" I giggle "alright"

I looked up at the screen smiling "alright..let's do this!" I said turning to enter the stage, I stopped seeing someone "didn't think I'd see you here..Harley" I said "I did tho..now watch me perform, and maybe..you'll change your mind about dating Drew" I growl as he walked to the stage.

"Cmon out my cool, Cacturn!" His Pokémon came out on the stage "use Cotton Spore!"
The crowd cheered "go Cacturne us, Needle Arm!" Cacturne stood on stage. It used needles to catch the cotton spore *whatever..*

"And now we have..Amber Valley!" I ran out smiling "Delcatty, Lights on!" "Mew!"
"Start with Attract! Then move with Swift and Assist!"

Delcatty made hearts form around the stars of swift, when it used Assist it was Psychic from one of my Pokémon "amazing! What beauty! But what does the judges think?"

"Her and Delcatty were spectacular, an amazing performance!"
"I'd have to agree..They were stunning"
"Using those three moves were excellent, too mark!"

~

The first round was over, May and Adam has performed beautifully "you didn't use your new Pokémon huh? I'm so curious on what it is" I said "just wait and see..if we battle, I'll use it!"

We turned to the screens mine and Adams faces were on it, including May and Harley "perfect..we might battle Adam" "perfect!"

Me and Adam were facing each other in the first battle "seems like it's sister verses brother once again!"
"That's right! I won't lose!"

~

"Now we have a sibling battle today! On my left, it's Amber from little root town. And her little brother, Adam! You have five minutes..so begin!"

"Umbreon, lights on!"
"Scyther, showtime!"

Scyther, the mantis Pokémon. Its blindingly fast speed adds to the sharpness of its twin forearm scythes. The scythes can slice through thick logs in one wicked stroke.

"Let's begin..Scyther, Razor wind lets go!"
"Umbreon, Swift lets go!"

Swift countered Razor wind "now, Dark Pulse lets go!"
"Dodge, then Wing Attack!" Scyther jumped heading down to Umbreon "that won't work..Screech lets go!" The screech made Scyther fly backwards to the wall "Scyther! Get up and use, X-Scissor!"
"Dodge that, then use Hyper Beam!"

Umbreon jumped up and used Hyper beam "and that's it! Amber has won and will be moving on!" Lillian said "you did great brother..but don't be worried, you can win a ribbon at any contest" I said "thanks sis.."

-

My next opponent was Harley "you're going down, Harley!" "I'd like to see you try!"

"Ariados, lets go!"
"Umbreon, Lights on!"

"You won't win this! Umbreon, Dark Pulse!"
"Dodge, then String Shot!" Ariados dodged Dark pulse and trapped Umbreon with String Shot.
"Use Swift to get out!"

"I don't think so! Scary Face!" Umbreon got frightened with Scary face that it couldn't attack "now let's finish this..Ariados, throw it then Shadow Ball!" "Screech!"

But Ariados used Shadow ball right in front of Umbreon "Umbreon!" She was knocked out "and Harley wins and moves into the final round!" I couldn't believe it.."return Umbreon"

~

The contest was over, and May has won "so..now that I beat you, why don't I take you out for dinner" Harley said "no thank you! I still haven't forgiven you, and never will!" I yelled "Cmon..just one little dinner"

"She said no..so I suggest, leaving her alone" we turn seeing Drew "Drew.." I ran to him scared "why you..you know I've loved her for years!" Harley shouted "ya? And she chose me over you, cause you're nothing but a lier!" Drew shouted
"I'll make her mine! Just you wait!" Harley then ran away "thanks Drew.." "you're mine..and I'm letting Harley take you" Drew said making me smile.

"Too has you didn't win..but doesn't matter, you can win another time" Drew said "let's go and rest up. The Battle Arena isn't that far away! So let's hurry and get over there!"
"You can, I heard that a rare Pokémon was sited not too far from here. But I'll meet you back here after you win that symbol."

"Alright!"