~What I Did For Love~

This is it! It's time for another contest..I did another one a little while ago, and got my fourth ribbon. And I got another symbol, one more..and I get to see Brandon again!

"Now..who should I even use?" I questioned "Amber!" I turn seeing an old friend "Aaron! Long time no see!" I said running towards him "same here, so you're entering a Pokémon contest?" Aaron asked "sure am!" "That's great, I'm here to watch the contest. So I'll be cheering you on"

"Really! That's great! But I'm doing this for a friend as well..it's been awhile since I've seen Drew, well he isn't a friend..but anyways I better get inside! I'll see ya, lets go Solar!" "Meg!"

"Drew? Don't tell me she's already.."

~

Now it's time for the first round! The performance, May was in this but..Brock was also in this, I was shocked "good luck Brock!" I said "thanks Amber" "Amber!" I turn seeing Aaron

"Did you enter?!" I asked "Yup, at the last second I did..so I'll show you what I can do!" Aaron said "good luck then" I said, I returned Solar putting her back in my pocket.

"And here's our next contestant!"

"Eevee, Lights On!" My little Eevee came out landing on my head "ready? Use Swift!"
I threw something up as Eevee jumped and touched it, it started glowing evolving into an Jolteon.

"Jolteon, Swift then Discharge lets go!" Jolteon fired stars everywhere, using the move Discharge makes them electricity connect with the stars.
"Amazing! Now that was electrifying!"

~

"That was super adorable Brock!" I said "you think so?" I nod "and can't wait to face you, even if we do battle each other" I said "same here"
"Hey Amber, seems like we're battling" I looked up seeing our faces "you're right. By the way May, where's my brother?" I asked
"Hm? Oh he stayed back to finish his battle at the palace"

"I see..guess we're battling second, I won't hold back!" I said, I saw him blush "do you have a fever?" I asked "uh no..don't worry about it!"
*whats up with him?*

~

"Now it's our second battle! We have Amber and Aaron battling! We have five minutes one the clock, so begin!"

"Viper, Lights On!"
"Salamance, action!"

"Salamance, Dragon Breath lets go!"
"Counter with Hyper beam!"

Sand clouds appeared around the arena "now Flamethrower!" They both fired a Flamethrower at each other "Viper, Screech lets go!" The screech cleared the clouds making it hard for Salamance to attack
"Salamance..
"Viper.."

"Giga Impact!"

Both attacks hit making a huge cloud of smoke "Salamance, finish this now..Steel Wing!"
"Viper, Dragon Tail now!" But not fast enough..Viper was down for the count.
"And Aaron moves on!"

~

The contest was over..and May has won her fourth ribbon "you did great, Viper. We just need one ribbon, and we'll be back on that stage" I said petting her "h..hey Amber.."
"Hm? What's up?" I asked Aaron "I need to uh..say something" I tilt my head in curiosity "what is it?" I asked

"Well I..I've always loved you and..when you mentioned Drew, I wanted to show you I can be better then him. So will you leave him for me?!" Aaron asked "so that's why you entered..Aaron I can't just leave Drew like that, I've loved him ever since I was little..but hey, if you want to battle Drew. Then get into the Grand Festival"

"Huh?" He looked up confused "that's the only way you're going to impress me, I won't change my mind about being with Drew. But if you want to impress me with your contest performances, then get five ribbons and enter the grand festival. Viper lets get going" "Fly!"
Viper started flying as I heard my name being yelled.

"I'll see you at the, Grand Festival!" I smile then looked back at the sun *I'll be waiting..*