~A Real Cleffa-Hanger~

On our way to the first battle frontier brain, we stop to take a break and eat some of Brocks food. "Alright Adam..now remember, when battling..you must use your opponents moves to make them your own!" I said "right!"

"Solar..Use petal blizzard!"
"Bulbasaur..stop that with Vine whip! Then go in with Tackle!" Bulbasaur used tackle as it hit the petals with vine whip "excellent job, Adam! Your starting to get the hang of it" I said walking over "thanks sis! Huh?" We heard something in the bushes, everyone looked..seeing a Cleffa.

"So that's a Cleffa Huh.."

Cleffa, the Star Shaped Pokemon. On nights with many shooting stars, CLEFFA can be seen dancing in a ring. They dance until daybreak, when they quench their thirst with the morning dew.

"Sis..what does Cleffa evolve into?" Adam asked "well let's see..it says they evolve into, Clefairy and Clefable" I said "maybe I'll catch one.."
"Well, lets make sure we don't get side track." Then something started sucking up the Pokémon "Bulbasaur!"
"Cleffa!"
"Azurill!"

We heard three familiar laughs "not those three again!" Adam said "Swellow, fly up and grab those Pokémon!" Ash said as Cleffa, Azurill and Bulbasaur were caught
"Bulbasaur! Your okay!" "Bulbasaur!"

"You'll pay for trying to take my brothers Pokémon!" I shouted, they started sucking again "Solar!" They got everyone but Pikachu
"Go Seviper!"
"Pikachu, Thunderbolt!"
"Use Poison Tail!"

Pikachu was hit towards a rock, they started sucking again..but Ash grabbed Pikachu and held onto him. They cranked the machine sucking ash in, but everyone grabbed him trying to make sure he doesn't get sucked in.

Jessie then took control and..made it go in reverse "Bulbasaur!" Adam caught Bulbasaur as Solar landed safely on the ground, the machine the blew up..sending some of us over the edge "Adam! Grab onto me and don't let go!" "Okay!"

Adam grabbed onto my arm as I looked down "Storm, Cmon out and help!" Storm came out in the water, I landed on her back as she swam towards shore "thanks Lanturn" "turn!"
"Find the closest shore line k"

~~

"You okay, Adam?" I asked "yes..I'm fine" I was glad he was okay, I returned Storm as I looked around "we better find the others and fast, Viper go out and find Ash and the others!" I shouted as she came out already going
"Let's walk on that path, it might take us to Mount Moon" "a..alright.."

We started walking through the forest towards Mount Moon "Viper!" She came back landing in front of us "the clouds are going to make it hard to see. So get some rest" "Fly!"

"Metapod" we turn seeing a Metapod "cool!"

Metapod, the Cocoon Pokemon. And the evolved form of Caterpie. Its shell is as hard as an iron slab. A METAPOD does not move very much because it is preparing its soft innards for evolution inside the shell.

"I'm gonna catch it!" I look at Adam surprised "alright..the stage is all yours" I said stepping back "Bulbasaur, Cmon out!" "Bulba!"

"Bulbasaur, tackle let's go!" Bulbasaur started running towards Metapod, Metapod used Harden to defend "not bad..try one more attack, but not close range" I said "right! Vine whip!"

Bulbasaur hit Metapod with Vine whip "now..Pokeball!"
1..
2..
3..
Ding!

"I did it! Huh?" It then started pouring hard on us "there's a cave quick!" Adam grabbed Metapods pokeball as we ran into the cave "Adam stay here k..I'm going to find some food" I said getting up "but sis.."
"Don't worry..I'll be okay. Here's Solar's pokeball, if your in danger..use her k"

I then ran out into the rain looking for food "cmon..any berries? There!" I saw some Pecha Berries on a tree "perfect" "Teddy.." I look into the bush to my left, seeing an Injured Teddiursa

"I'll take it back to the cave" I grabbed the berries and ran back to the cave "Adam! Set down a blanket!" I shouted as I placed the Pokémon down "grab the pokeblock that colour is purple out of my bag please" I said as he did as I told, he handed one to me as I fed it to Teddieursa

"Teddie..Ursa?" I smile as Teddieursa got up "your okay..that's good" "hm? Sis look! The rain stopped!" I looked outside the cave seeing the sun "good..let's get a move on then. See ya little one"

~

"Hey! You guys!" "Amber! Adam!" Me and Adam stop happy to see everyone "glad you guys are okay! And I saw what happened..now who did that?!"
(Moto)

"You mean like all of your dumb moto's" Misty said "well we can't all be gems" Jessie said smiling "those three are gonna pay.." I saw the fire in Adam's eyes, they started there machine in forwards trying to suck all the Pokémon around us
Misty's Azurill used bubble destroying the machine making it fly down.

"Seviper, lets go!"
"Cmon out, Cacnea!"

"Metapod, lets go!"
The three Pokémon..Cleffa, Clefairy and Celfable, started calling to someone? Like..more of there friends.

"Whoa!" All of the Pokémon in front of us, started to use..Metronome, Munchlax came out and also used Metronome
The solar beam fired sending Team Rocket flying "Teddieursa!" I saw the same Teddieursa run up to me "why are you here?" I asked

"Uh sis..I think I know why. It wants to go with you!" Teddieursa nodded as I smiled and grabbed a pokeball "welcome to my family!"

~~

It was time to part ways with Misty "Amber..I wish you luck in becoming a Gym leader" Misty said "thanks..and maybe if I come to visit, we can battle?"
"Sure, I'll be waiting for it" she said "alright, good luck everyone"

*alright..time to head to, the Battle Factory!*