~Chapter 1~ Becoming Future Queen

Season 1- Pilot

In the savanna, the sun just came up, shining over the grassy plains. A low breezy wind moving the leaves of the trees. The animals waking up to a new day. It looked and felt just as another ordinary day. Only it wasn't. It was a big day for the Southlands. A very big day. As all the animals gathered around my home, South Rock, my mother, Queen Kamaria picked me up by the scruff and nodded to my father, King Kazija, then walked out of the den on the tip of South Rock. Our Royal Mjuzi, Sage, picked me up and held me over South Rock. The sun behind her and it shone brighter than it ever did before. Of course, I was too young at the time to know what was going on. Sage got her Bakora Staff and put paint-like stuff across my forehead. My beautiful mother walked over to Sage and whispered something in her ear. She was telling her my name. "May I present... Kia! The future queen of the Southlands!" Sage called at the tip of South Rock to everyone. My mother glanced at my father with a smile and nuzzled him softly. All the animals of the Southlands, the small and the tall, the rare and the common, the weak and the healthy, all cheered and bowed down to their future queen - me. I had a blondish, creamy, white coat, light blue eyes, light brown colored tail tuft, and a light pink nose. My mom says that my eyes are what make me beautiful. I didn't know what she meant at the time. You'll understand what she meant later on. As I looked down at the crowd, I smiled a bit. Even though I didn't know what was going on.

A little while later after the ceremony, I tried to walk over to my mom inside the den. But I failed numerous times. My mother patted the ground and said to me with encouraging words, "Come on, you can do it!" I looked at my father and he nodded to me. Then he nuzzled my cheek a little. I stood up again and puffed out my chest boldly and tried again. I was just three steps away from my mother. She smiled at me with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Her blue eyes shimmered and twinkled. I was so focused on her eyes I didn't even realize I was walking over to her. I made it and once I felt my head touch her chest, I snapped out of it. I smiled and nuzzled my mom. She nuzzled me back with a giggle as my father joined us. He nuzzled me and I put my paw on his nose trying to stand up. But I failed and fell back down again. My mother laughed and then licked my cheek. I nuzzled into her and soon fell asleep. "Isn't she the most beautiful cub you've ever seen?" Mother asked my father looking at him. He looked at mom's beautiful sapphire blue eyes and smiled. "She takes after her mother," He managed to say without saying something too mushy. My mother's ears lowered as she smiled a bit trying not to blush. Dad soon started to lick her cheek and then nuzzled her. And she did the same. I had a great family and I knew that I would always love them no matter what. And they would do the same. My mother's coat looks just like mine which is in between vanilla and cream colored along with the blue eyes. Only she has a darker pink nose. But her eye shades, paws, underbelly, and muzzle are just like mine which are all a bit darker vanilla color. Her tail tuft is also my color. My father's coat color is a light fulvous color which is a mixture of reddish, yellow, and tawny. His eyes are orange yellowish and his mane and tail tuft are both blackish brown. But it mostly just shows black. He has the same colored tufts on his front legs. His underbelly, muzzle, eye shades, and paws were a dusty light brown color. His nose is a hot red color.

That's it for now, everyone! Goodnight! Of course, I'm not gonna go to bed yet since I'm still writing. All the pictures that are gonna go on the top aren't actually Kia/me or anyone in this story. I'm just picking whatever action they're doing or whatever is most accurate. And yeah, I did'nt have another name for Kia's/my den so I just called it South Rock. Sound familiar? LOL. Love you!