~Chapter 74~ The Final Battle Pt. 2

Season 5 - Special

Sahir threw me against a wall and Asha growled. We've been fighting for about half an hour. And yes, Sahir was winning. I tried to war but it wasn't strong enough. It's like Sahir was unbreakable. I groaned and attempted to run off then Asha asked, "Where do you think you're going? I can't defeat this thing by myself!" "I just have to go do something real quick! I believe in you Asha. This is your destiny." I smiled then ran off.

I ran to the lake and sat down there. I whimpered in defeat then I saw the clouds moving and rumbling.

My mind

There weren't any signs of a storm coming today...

I titled my head in confusion then I heard a voice. A really familiar one, too. "Kia," the voice said. It was none other than my dad. "Dad..?" I said shocked but also kind of excited. "Kia," he said again. "I've never known you to stay out of a fight for your kingdom," he said tilting his head slightly. He was visible now, but only his head and neck. I sighed, looked down, and finally said, "I don't know what to do," "Kia. You do what you always have done. Find a way. The right way. Not all fights have to include fighting." He said. That sounded really wise. "I'm confused," I told him tilting my head again. He chuckled then said, "Physical strength isn't always the way. But maybe... love is." Then he disappeared. "Wait... don't leave me again..." I told him, looking into the fading clouds. "I never left you. And I never will. You just have to believe. Like your mother believes in you. And your sister. And your friends and your pride. Your subjects. The way I believe in you. Because you are a royal, Kia. And a royal stays loyal to those who count on them." Dad said then was fully gone. I looked down and thought, "But maybe love is?" Then I looked up quickly and smirked, "OK, I know what I have to do,"

~In South Rock~

Kai and everyone came back into South Rock and Cosmos looked up and asked with a raised eyebrow, "Aren't you supposed to be risking your lives to save the kingdom?" "Uh... one question at a time. How's the invention going?" Kesi asked. "I asked you a question first," Cosmos said raising an eyebrow. "Cosmos," Kesi said getting mad. "OK, OK! This little baby has mysterious powers that of course I made because I'm a genius that can suck Sahir back into the World of the Lost forever. Now we just need him to go in." Cosmos explained. "Alright, well that'd be IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" Kesi freaked. "We'll be able to do this but-" Kai started and then I ran in and yelled, "Guys! I know what to do! Come on!" Then I ran back out of South Rock. Everyone just stood there though. "Woah, woah, woah, where do you think you're going?!" A member from the pride asked. "I'm going after Sahir," I said calmly then ran out again. "Not alone you're not! I'm comin' with ya!" Adira exclaimed then ran behind me. "So am I," Cosmos said. "We're not going down without a fight!" Naju and Kabira exclaimed at the same time then ran out of South Rock behind Adira. "That's right! Our fight!" Mom and Kesi yelled then ran out behind Naju and Kabira, too.

A/N: Yes, another movie quote

"Everyone! Get in a circle!" I told them. Everyone got in a circle and Crystal asked, "What's this supposed to do?" I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Just... trust me. Yeah?" "Now, everyone, think of all the things you love!" I said. Sahir scoffed and said, "You think that's gonna scare me?" Everyone closed their eyes and a huge pinkish red blast came. As that was happening, Lowella ran over panting. She watched with a relieved smile as the light shone on Sahir and it made him fade away. "What?!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!?" "You see, Sahir, there are three elements, not two, that everyone needs. Night, day, and love. When darkness wants to destroy something, all it takes is a little bit of love." I explained with a smirk the whole time I was talking. "NO!!!!!!!!!" Sahir yelled as he faded away.

A/N: Just for dramatic effect lol

The Moonstone and Sundrop dropped. "AHH!!" Asha and I yelled. I caught the Moonstone and Asha caught the Sundrop. "KIA!" Kabira freaked. I gasped looking at the Sundrop. We were all silent waiting for the Moonstone to do its worst. But nothing ever came. Lowella laughed happily as she ran over to us. "You two still had the Sundrop and Moonstone's power inside you when you forgave each other. Which means the Moonstone and Sundrop are no longer enemies! You did it!" Lowella smiled. Everyone cheered. "OK, EVERYONE SHUT UP," A voice yelled at the top of its lungs. It was Bakari. Bakari came stomping over with an angry face. Then he calmed down. "Kia, I've been trying to ask you since we left with the wolf to save the Moonstone. Anyway, when I met you, I was pretty much a selfish jerk. But you warmed my heart as time went on. And now, I'm living in South Rock!" Bakari said. I chuckled a little. "Kia, I wanna spend my whole life with you. I wanna have a family together and make memories for years to come. So I'm gonna try to ask you again and I'm probably gonna keep asking until you say yes." Bakari smiled a bit. I teared up a little and smiled big. "Princess Kia- future queen of the Southlands... will you marry me and be my mate for life?" He finally asked. I talked through my tears in a kind of shrieking, "Yes!!" I kissed him then nuzzled him. As I hugged him he sighed in relief. "Woah, woah, woah! You've been trying to propose to her since we all left to save the Moonstone? How did I not realize that!?" Kai freaked trying to process it. Kesi smiled and River, Aurora, and Misty came running over. "Mom!" Aurora exclaimed happily and excitedly. "Mom!" Misty exclaimed happily and excitedly, too. "Mom!" River exclaimed as well. Diamanto came panting and managed to say, "I couldn't keep up with them," Kesi chuckled and said nuzzling his cheek, "It's okay, baby," everyone watched as I nuzzled Bakari.

~8 months later~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The preacher lion smiled. Bakari kissed me and I kissed back.

A/N: Some of y'all are kids so I'm not going any further than that lol

Everyone in the Southlands cheered. I smiled at Bakari and he just sighed in relief. "Love you," I whispered. "Love you, too," Bakari whispered back. Kesi looked down but was still happy. "What's wrong, Kesi?" Kabira asked. "Oh, nothing! I mean, I had a great wedding, too I just... wish that I was surrounded by my family and friends, too." Kesi said then scratched Kabira's head playfully. River, Aurora, and Misty ran up to me and Bakari laughing. Misty and Aurora climbed on me and started chewing on my flower crown and River gnawed on Bakari's mane. Bakari and I chuckled and just let them. Mom smiled and Dad came in the clouds and smiled.

Thanks for reading! I love all you! See y'all later! (But not literally lol)

Song of the chapter:

Quote for the chapter: (I haven't made quotes for a while lol) Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.💖