~Chapter 73~ The Final Battle Pt. 1

Season 5 - Special

I looked at the wizard-lion thing and asked, still staring at him, "Um, Asha... who's that?" "Friend of yours?" Naju butted in, also staring at the lion. Asha groaned in embarrassment. The lion shot spiky rocks at us and they made Asha and I fell down deep into the Deep Tunnels. They were underground tunnels that you could get lost in easily. Then the lion disappeared but first locked everyone in South Rock in cages.

~Down in the Deep Tunnels~

Asha sighed as I was trying to get out. I groaned as I struggled to dig my way out of the tunnels. "Would you stop that? We're never getting out of her." Asha said, not even looking at me. I groaned loudly as I turned my head sharply over to her. "How can you just sit there?!" I asked, "Our home- my home is getting destroyed by a power-hungry wizard thing who's probably torturing the Southlanders right now." Asha rolled her eyes and snapped, "Don't you think I know that?!! Don't you think I'd be helping if I thought it was possible?! It's not!! So just stop trying!!!" "Asha, why are you giving up so easily? That lion is old and weak. We can take him out any day. Why are you acting like none if this even matters?" I asked her folding my ears back violently. "Because it doesn't! No matter how many times you save the world, no matter how many animals you rescue, no matter how many times you do a good thing it's not gonna matter! Because something wrong is always gonna keep coming back. So what's the point? It's life or death!" Asha said. I sighed and walked over to Asha. "For once I thought that just MAYBE I'd do something to please SOMEONE- anyone, I'd be noticed. But nothing ever came besides hurtful words and other disappointing things." Asha explained to me. "Asha-" I started then she said, "I just wanted for ONCE someone to realize I'm more than.... than the princess's little helper!" "Asha, you are strong, beautiful, and perfect the way you are. And the best way to prove that... is to help me save our kingdom." I said. Asha hesitated then looked at me and nodded. "Now stand back," I told her. She raised an eyebrow and said, "So you want me to sit back while you save everyone again?" "Do you have the Roar?" I asked her, also raising an eyebrow and giving a smirk. She stood back and I roared. Not one of my best ideas but it worked. The tunnel exploded and we were free. "Let's go!" I told Asha and ran to South Rock.

"Once I take over the Southlands I'll be able to take over the Northlands then the whole world, hahahahahhaha!" Sahir exclaimed. Luna and Bakari looked at each other in fear.

Luna's mind

Not my home...

A familiar snow leopard ran up to South Rock and asked, "What's going on!?! Do you guys need help!?!!" "Crystal!" Mom exclaimed happily. "Hello, Your Majesty," Crystal said regally and then bowed down. "No time for bowing. We need you to go find Kia and Asha and help them." Kai told Crystal through the cage he was in. "I have a better idea," Crystal started with a smile. She unleashed her claws and tore the cages apart. "You guys go save Kia and I'll go with Luna to the Northlands to make sure it stays safe." Crystal finished. Kai smiled a little with a chuckle and said before running off to Sahir who was floating in the air with the bottom part of his body like a genie, "Heh. Let's go!" Kesi stopped and ran over to Cosmos who was sitting there in confusion. "Cosmos, you make something that will trap that lion for good," She told him then ran off with the others. Cosmos did a sign that was a salute. "Come on," Crystal said leaping off out of South Rock. Luna followed. "Pride, we'll stay here for when that lion is ready for war," Adira told the pride.

Asha and I were hiding behind a large rock watching Sahir. "So what do you think we should do?" I asked, looking at Asha. "Well first of all, his name is Sahir. He's- wait! You're asking me?" Asha said surprised. "I trust you," I said with a neutral voice but a clear smile. Asha smiled at me and said, "OK. Well his weakness is love and supposedly harmony. So if we used one of those things on him, maybe he'd vanish or something..? Maybe?" "It's worth a shot," I said getting up, being totally visible. "But how are we gonna take those things? You can't use or take love." Asha said looking up at me. She was still laying down behind the large rock. "We don't have to take something we already have," I smirked to her then ran off, running behind Sahir.

Sahir smirked a little as he was looking around the Southlands which now looked like a death zone. He looked over when he saw Kai and the others in front of him. "Hey! You think you can just try to take over our kingdom and get away with it?! Well we have a surprise for you! FIRE!!!" Kai yelled. Kesi and Kabira through a fireball at Sahir. Well they didn't physically throw a fireball at him with their bare paws but it's hard to explain what they really did. The fireball just hit Sahir and then disappeared. Sahir just looked at them with a raised eyebrow. "Heh... heheheh," Kai said walking away on tiptoes slowly.

A/N: If lions can even do that lol

"Hey! You! You wanna destroy the Southlands? You're gonna have to get through us first." I said to Sahir. "With pleasure," he smirked.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys.