~Chapter 82~ Slice of Life

Season 6

So Naju finally proposed to Malaika after what felt like years of messing up. They were in South Rock and the pride and I were out hunting. Naju walked in and said, "Something is seriously wrong with the Southlanders. Everywhere I went today they kept asking if I was nervous for the wedding today." "Did they forget the wedding is tomorrow and not today?" Malaika smirked. "Not sure," Naju chuckled. "Well they're gonna feel pretty silly when they find out they've got the wrong date." Malaika smiled. Then her ears lowered violently and she freaked, "The invitations are wrong! It says the wedding is TODAY!" "OK, calm down," Naju said then Malaika started pacing. "I guess I forgot to check," Naju chuckled nervously. "Everyone in the Southlands got these!! Even the Northlanders!" Malaika freaked. Naju was about to say something but Malaika continued freaking out, "THE WATER FOUNTAIN! THE SINGERS! THE ICE SCULPTURE! THE PARTY PLACE ITSELF! WE HAVE TO MOVE IT ALL TO TODAY!!!" "WHAT?!!" Naju freaked. "WHERE'S MY WEDDING PLANNER!!?" Malaika asked running out of South Rock. Naju growled lowly.

"You told me you could do it for half the long time that the others said and then you sent the invitations to everybody in the Southlands and Northlands with the WRONG date!" Naju yelled at a cheetah. The cheetah lowered her ears and smiled nervously.

~Somewhere in the Southlands~

"I feel really bad, Jenna. I really messed up on those invitations..." The cheetah named Kalama said looking down, lowering her ears. "Hmph! I guess that explains why I never got mine." A tiger said walking past her. Kalama looked back at her sister, Jenny and said, "I told Naju I could get the invitations to everybody in time but that meant hiring somebody with no printing experience..." "No worries, sis. I-" Jenny started then asked, "Wait, what part of the invitations did you get wrong?" "I accidentally sent out invitations for Naju and Malaika's wedding with today's date instead of tomorrow's." Kalama explained. "WHAT!?! You're on your own, little sis! I still have to see if my flower crown is in yet!" Jenny said then ran off. Kalama just watched her leave in confusion.

Malaika ran around looking for her wedding planner who was Kesi. Turns out her along with the rest of us which was me, Asha, Kai, and Kabira were trying to defeat evil animals in the Southlands. "On my wedding day?!" Malaika freaked. "Sorry, Malaika! You're gonna have to find another wedding planner." Kesi said as she clawed at the evil bear. "SOMEBODY'S GOTTA HELP ME!!!" Malaika screamed. "I can help!" A female jaguar said. "Great! Thank you! We have to get to the mud pots before that monster flattens it!" Malaika said running to the mud pots.

Kalama ran through the Southlands and asked herself, "What am I gonna do?" Just then, she saw Malaika running with the female jaguar and ran over to her with a smile and said, "Malaika! I'm SO sorry about the invitations! Is there anything I can do-"  "ICE SCULPTURE!!!!" Malaika yelled. Kalama smiled at this.

~In the Snow Empire~

"You want Malaika and Naju's ice sculpture... TODAY!!?" Crystal freaked. "So you can't do it..?" Kalama asked lowering her ears. "We don't even have the ice sculpture in yet! Much less carved!" Crystal answered. "Oh... OK, thanks anway..." Kalama said hanging her head walking away sadly.

~At the mud pots~

"What if I forgot something!?! I never told the musicians! I'm never gonna get my spa treatment done in time!!" Malaika worried. "Relax, Malaika. We can handle anything." Zuri smiled. Nibaal nodded as she put cucumbers on Malaika's eyes.

Jaylo and Jayden, the two black panther twins were practicing the music for the wedding. "Ugh, I can't think of anything," Jayden, the girl complained. She was into classical and calm music while Jaylo, the boy, was more into wild and upbeat music. Jaylo played something but Jayden looked at him with a small glare and said, "Thanks, but that's not appropriate for a wedding, is it?" Jaylo rolled his eyes and Jayden played something else and then Jaylo played something, too. They actually sounded good together. "Nice," Jayden smiled as she continued to play. After five minutes of playing music with her brother, they both yelled, "STOP!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE WEDDING!!!!" They ran out with their music radio thing and left fast.

A/N: I honesty have no idea what it's called lol

As they ran out, they were about to run over most of the wedding guests that were on their way to the wedding. Instead of running over them, they jumped and got on it, too. "Few," Jaylo and Jayden said giving each other relieved looks.

~At the wedding place~

When they made it to the wedding place, all the guests fell in their seats, Jaylo and Jayden fell onto the ground on all four of their paws, and the food and stuff were all set on a rock table. "Something like that might work," Jayden smirked looking at Jaylo. During the wedding party, Luna and Bakari fake smiled at the guests and then Bakari looked down at Luna with a mad face and whisper shouted, "What do you mean "you left it on the counter"?!" "I thought you were bringing it!" Luna whisper shouted back. Bakari scoffed and said sarcastically, "Well this is just great!" "I handled the gift for you and Queen Kia! You were supposed to do this one, remember!?" Luna protested. "Well we can't just come to this wedding empty-pawed," Bakari said. A snow leopard was crying super loud in one of the seats and his assumed-to-be girlfriend looked at a monkey who was confused and said with a nervous smile, "It's okay, he always cries at weddings." The monkey smiled at her and the female snow leopard mumbled, "Usually it's not until the wedding starts..." And then Kalama came in and announced, "Attention, everybody! Our friends, prince, and queen have done it! They've defeated the evil bear!" All the animals cheered. Bakari whispered to Luna after minutes of angry silence, "Next time you can just bring your own gift and I'll bring mine," then he looked away. "Fine," she said looking away, too. "Well? Is everybody here?" A golden-spotted leopard asked with a small smile. My friends and I were running to the door but Kalama didn't see us and shut the "door" and locked it. "All set, Zahara!" She smiled.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two in matrimony. As I look around this room, I see so many different species of animals brought together by love." Zahara, the golden leopard started. The female snow leopard nuzzled the male by putting her head under his chin onto his neck. He smiled at her calmly and nuzzled back. "And even though no one in the world knows, Naju searched all across this great land of ours to find Malaika. And no matter what obstacles kept them apart, love would finally bring them together. Just as it has brought all of us together now." Zahara continued. Bakari and Luna looked down and then they finally smiled at each other and put their front paw on top of each other's. "It's remarkable to me how a story like Malaika's search for a new home could fill this room with such a unique collection of animals. Even the Northlanders are here. It makes you realize that everybody is the star of their own story. And it's not just the main characters in our stories that make life so rich. It's everybody. Those who play big parts... and those, who play small. If it weren't for everybody in this room, and many more who couldn't be here today, Naju and Malaika's lives wouldn't be as full and vibrant as they are." Zahara said staring at both of them and everyone who was in the room. Naju and Malaika smiled at each other. "And so, in front of all these loved ones... Naju? Do you take this lion-leopard hybrid to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Zahara asked looking at Naju. "I do," Naju smiled. Zahara turned to Malaika and asked with a calm smile, "And do you, Malaika, take this lion to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," Malaika smiled. "Then I'm proud to say, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." Zahara announced. Of course they kissed and then everyone cheered.

As the sun went down, me along with Kai, Kabira, Asha, and Kesi watched the wedding from outside since Kalama locked the doors. I got off the "windowsill" like thing and turned around and smiled at everyone and said, "You know, guys, we're pretty lucky to live in this kingdom." They walked over to me and I admitted with a smile as I hugged them, "I love you all," "OW! That's where the evil bear bit me!" Asha complained. "Sorry," I chuckled.

Thanks for reading. Wow that speech that Zahara said... just wow. Lol, yes, I got this from the MLP episode "Slice of Life". I had nothing else to write and you guys aren't giving me any ideas! Love you guys and see ya soon. Peace out.

Video of the chapter (PLEASEEEE READ)