~Chapter 51~ I wish you would stay😟😢

Season 3

~7 months later~

Luna started living in the Southlands and Naju and Malaika were now dating. I know. That was my reaction, too. Anyway, for 7 months my mom and I have been waiting for Keres's "war" to take place. It was winter in January and one day Crystal walked up to me and said, "Hey, Kia? I wanted to tell you that my leap wants me back in the Snow Empire. They want me to be the leader." "What?! I mean, that's great news! But what?!" I said sounding kinda disappointed. "Turns out my mom and older sister left the leap for some unknown reason so my leap asked for me to take over." Crystal explained. "Wow... um... so are you going through with it?" I asked trying to keep my ears up. Crystal nodded and said, "Uh-hu," "Oh, uh, wait! Before you leave, I wanna do something for you." I told her.

After 10 hours of trying to convince her to stay, I eventually gave up. Everyone in the Southlands were in two straight lines apart from each other and the royal family which was me, Mom, and Kabira were in the front of them all. Crystal came over and asked, "What is all this?" "The way the Southlanders have a proper goodbye." I smiled at her. Crystal looked down sadly. "Kia... you let me here when no one else wanted to. I could tell on everyone's faces that they didn't want me here. But you stood up for me. So thank you. You were like the sister I wanted but never actually had." Crystal said. I nodded and she walked over to Mom. "Queen Kamaria... if the king was here, I'd tell both of you that you were like parents to me. The ones that don't try their best to get rid of me. Because I never had parents like that. My dad died before any of this. But thank you for trusting me to stay here after your daughter did." Crystal told her. Queen Kamaria smiled at her and had a long blink as she nodded to her. Lastly, Crystal walked over to the Lion Guard and chuckled, "And you four..." "We'll miss you, too, Crystal," Kesi smiled. Crystal nodded and looked at me and said, "Goodbye, Kia," I nodded and she looked the other way which was the exit out of the Southlands. As she was still looking back, Mom threw out, "We'll miss you... Crystal," Crystal looked back at her, ran over to us, and hugged me and the others. "Goodbye, Crystal," Alzena said from a tree. After that, and after almost 10-15 seconds of hugging Crystal with tears as she buried her head into my shoulder, she started walking towards the exit of the Southlands. We all watched her leave before we went to do our own thing.

She walked towards the exit...

She left the Southlands slowly...

And the last thing that left was her tail leaving with her

I sighed and walked past my mom into the den of South Rock saying, "I'm gonna chill in the den for a while, Mom," Mom looked back at the exit of the Southlands and folded her ears back sadly.

Thanks for reading! I'm gonna miss Crystal. She was an incredible character... I'm sure she'll be a great leader though!

Crystal's voice: Ciara Caneega (she voiced Crystal Winter in Ever After High)

Quote of the chapter: You can't force someone to stay. Staying is a choice. So be thankful for the people who chose you.