Chapter 2 Toriel's house

I felt someone carrying me but I didn't open my eyes instead I turned over so they won't know I'm awake. Once they made it to their house they carried me into a bedroom and put me in bed. "Sleep well, child." They proceeded to close the door and I got up to see my scars but there wasn't any except one from a month ago I didn't know people so nice would exist. I then went to sleep for who knows how long. I woke up and heard humming from a different room and saw a goat woman reading a book. "Oh up already how are you feeling." "G-good," I said in fear. "My name is Toriel caretaker of the ruins if you have any questions just ask." "A-are you going to kill me?" She then got up and hugged me and said: "Why would I harm you child that would be the worst thing I would for me to do." After all these years I have someone that understands me all I could do then was sob."Why are you crying child?" I sat there silent and said: "I just didn't have a person that was just so kind and loving." "Shh how about some Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie child." I nodded and she made me some pie and it was not like any other pie it was delicious. Two weeks pass and I always wondered what was downstairs but she always caught me then I saw her talking to the door I didn't ask her what was behind the door though. She also gave me a book and a pen so I turned it into a sketchbook. She was surprised at how good the drawings were. Before I went to bed I looked at my soul and it was getting stronger and it was filled with HOPE. I knew that I couldn't be here for long my mom gets so worried when I'm gone for long. The next day I was terrified to ask her if I could leave but its sadly time. "Toriel, how do I exit the ruins?" She went back to her chair and said: "What do mean this is your home wanna hear a snail fact instead?" I could tell that she wasn't ready for this question from me. "Toriel I'm sorry but I want to get out of here." She got up from her chair and said: "I'll be back please stay here." Instead, I followed her to the door. "So you really want to leave huh." Before I could say anything she said:  "Prove yourself then." The room faded to black and saw fireballs coming at me the flames felt like hell wanted to greet me. "I don't want to fight you Toriel, please!" She didn't listen and kept throwing them." My screams began to simmer like the night was greeting me from the sun. "Fight me or leave!" Then she realized how horrible she was and healed me. "I can't even save a single child can I.," She said tearfully. I told Toriel how I was going to miss her dearly. She then let me go and walked away. I proceeded to walk down the dark hallway.