Chapter 21 Dream or Reality Pt2

~~~Frisk's POV~~~

and We walked through the portal and not falling into snow this time. It seems calmer than before well that's good not screams of terror this time.

"So wanna try to go to the shops or anything Frisky?"

"Sure let's try not to get anyone mad this time..."

"Let's go to Muffet's I like her sweets."

"Chara! Her place is in Hotlands!"

"Not at this place Grillby works in Hotland."

"This is so confusing..."

"I told you everything here is swapped."

"I wonder who swapped Flowey?"

"Let's not figure that out and let's go!"

"Ok, ok!"

We walked through some completed snow puzzles and I saw a kid that looked like Chara and they looked at us weird. After that encounter, a line of orange bones blocked our path and we turned around and saw no other than A skeleton that looked like a lazy version of Papyrus and the girl that I saw earlier.

"☞◆︎♍︎🙵✏︎ (Fuck!)" I had to say in wingdings so Chara wouldn't be mad.

"☞❒︎♓︎⬧︎😐 ☺◆︎⬧︎❄ 👌♏︎♍︎♋︎◆︎⬧︎☜ ✡□︎✞ 💧♋︎✡ ✋❄ ☹ ♓︎🙵☜ ❄♒︎♋︎❄ 👎□︎♏︎⬧︎■︎🕯︎❄ 💣♏︎♋︎☠ ✡□︎✞ 👍□︎◆︎●︎👎 💧♋︎✡ ✋⧫︎✏︎(Frisk just because you say like that doesn't mean you could say it!)"

"☟♏︎⍓︎📪︎ ✌❄ ☹ ♏︎♋︎⬧︎❄ ✋ 👎♓︎♎︎■︎🕯︎❄ 💧♋︎✡ ❄♒︎☜ ✌♍︎⧫︎◆︎♋︎☹ ♦□︎❒︎👎📬︎(Hey, at least I didn't say the actual word.)"

"♦☜ 👍♋︎☠ ❄♋︎●︎😐 ✌♌︎□︎◆︎❄ ❄♒︎♓︎💧 ☹ ♋︎⧫︎♏︎☼ ✌●︎❒︎♓︎♑︎♒︎❄📬︎(We can talk about this later alright.)"

"Kid they seem harmless I don't even think that they speak English."

"PAPY? IS THERE MORE HUMANS OVER THERE?"

"Maybe..."

"Chara they don't understand us."

"Oh yeah..."

"Ok nevermind they can speak English."

I caught up to her so we could go to Muffet's but we got stopped again I wanted to run but unlike Fell, they didn't put another range of bones like this one did. I could tell that this kid was the same age as both of us I could feel a boney hand rest on my shoulder and I smelled his smoke from him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Umm..."

"Hey! Let her go swapy she's with me."

"Chara I'm confused!" I said while mumbling how our universe worked

"Frisk what did I say earlier."

"That this isn't the same place..."

"Yeah exactly!"

"Hey, are you ok there?"

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine kid."

"Alright who are you two and why is Chara scared of you?"

"I'm Frisk and this is Chara."

"Nice to meet you both."

"I'm guessing your name is Chara as well?" Chara said.

"Yeah, are you the original?"