Chapter 27 The Untold Truth

~A few weeks later~

No one was home and, Chara, Sans, and I decided to tell everyone the truth since the reset button has been terminated. We decided tonight would be better than tomorrow evening I was growing tired from having 'close calls' with them intervening with one another too many that I've lost count at this point. She said that she was coming home in a little bit so it wasn't long before Chara was lead by Gaster to the lab to run more tests on her so I followed along with her. It was breathtaking to hear that she will be stable enough to live a semi-normal life here depending on how Toriel and the others will react to the sudden news. It wasn't long before we had to go back to see Toriel in the kitchen making the usual.

"Hey, Tori its been a while but I have a surprise for you!" I shouted.

"Yes my child what is it-! CHARA!"

"Hehe, Suprise?" She muttered awkwardly.

She put down everything in a rushed manner and quickly dashed over to Chara. She got on one knee obviously to see any visible injuries to find none what so ever which was probably strange for her.

"H-how did this happen my c-child?" She said while trying to hold in desperate tears willing to pour any second.

"It's a long story mom but we need to explain something with everyone at least not now..."

"*Sniff* I'm sorry I s-shouldn't be like t-this but I'm j-just happy you're a-alive." She said while wiping the tears away.

"No, it's ok to cry I would've done the same thing in your position," Chara reassured her.

"I know but why don't you just make yourselves comfortable while you wait for the others to come I have to get back to the pie."

"Ok..." Both of us said at the same time.

Just like that the others came in one by one looking like they had a great day even Asgore came. She must've called a meeting for 'everyone' to attend to.

"So what's this about guys?" Undyne asked while she was holding Alphys to let her rest.

"Well, we have some explaining to do." I declared.

Sans, Chara, Katie, and I stood up and everyone gave us a confused look.

"BROTHER? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Well said this in a nice way I might've been involved."

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"

"Let's say you won't crack-up a smile because this isn't a pun sadly." He said turning the other way.

Papyrus just nodded and gave him a worried look. Toriel came in with the pie and set it down for everyone with their looks of wonder and worry. I started to worry but I felt a hand touch mine as I turned around to see Chara giving me a smile so I relaxed a bit afterward.

~Too lazy to write a huge explanation of what went down! Later~

After we took turns explaining we got a mix of questions and looks. I told them that it was broken for a while now so I didn't have the ability and it was for the greater good of this world. (If you're confused Katie is really supportive so Frisk told her first so that's why she explained as well so yeah.) I've made a promise to Sans that I wouldn't do it again or ever.

"HOW COULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM US!"

"Papyrus-" I tried to get him to understand before Sans jumped in

"Because I was scared and I didn't know when the next reset will be alright! I- was too scared to say anything because I KNOW damn well that none of you would remember a thing!"

"Sans breathe it's ok now it's in the past she broke the button to save me and Gaster so really it was worth it remember?"

He took a second to calm down but it worked.

"I guess you're right kiddo sorry..."

"No I should be I didn't mean to I wasn't in control of myself at the time...I didn't know." I apologized.

"I know but it's gone now..."

One by one calmed down again and left the room to talk it wasn't long before things went back to normal again...

(Thank you so much for 300+ Reads!!!)