Chapter 12 Stay Determined

A few hours later...

~~~Katie's POV~~~

I found myself on the couch once again with a t-shirt on and right next to me was the blood-stained one. How did I survive with this much blood on the shirt? I had shivers down my spine like somethings wrong but I couldn't shake to feeling out of my system. I sat up to see the time but I couldn't see well from there so I quietly stumbled off the couch to see the clock at 1:50 am. It's almost 2:00 well there's no harm in seeing the damage. I walked to the restroom questioning why they need a restroom. I took off the bandages and saw a major stab wound by my heart. I looked at myself in the mirror in complete shock trying not to scream. I just looked at what I've done to my small fragile body and put the bandages back on. I walked downstairs and turned on the tv and watched Metaton. The next day I woke up from another nightmare I forgot what it was about in an instant to Frisk coming towards me and giving me a hug.

"You Idiot why did you do that I was worried sick for you."

"I did it to keep you safe Frisk don't you think I forgot our little promise." 

I saw a couple of tears come from her eyes.

"You still remember that promise."

"Yeah, I still remember."

Sans glanced at me for a minute or so until he came towards me.

"Kid I never knew that you would take a bullet for someone like that took some courage."

"Well, she's one of the only people I trusted on the surface I didn't want to see her die."

"I understand kid, Hey wanna go for a walk later to see a friend of mine Katie?"

"What about Frisk?"

"She has to go apologize for her outburst to Undyne."

"Wait what outburst?"

"I'll tell you about that later." 

She must have been really stressed out about me if she had an outburst. She probably deserved it. Whatever she did.

"Ok sure."

"Sans I can't apologize to someone who almost killed Katie!"

"This is why Paps was trying to explain forgiveness earlier."

She stared at him in complete confusion.

"Fine, I'll only do it if you guys come with me."

"Alright kid."

We talked for a short while as Sans found an old pair of crutches that I could use until I was ok with walking. When Papyrus came back we were ready to leave to Undynes house.