Chapter 6 Visions

When we went outside Sans continued to drink some more ketchup from his spare bottle.

 "So what did you think of Grillbys?" 

"It was pretty good Sans thanks for letting me tag along." 

"No problem kid." 

As we try to walk back to the house I heard something from the distance. I didn't know if it was my imagination so I didn't tell him. My eyes were flashing red and gold so I didn't see the normal colors I think I should tell him. 

"Hey, Sans are we almost there?"

 "Yeah, why is your leg hurting?" 

"Y-yeah it's starting to hurt."

 I lied and tried to make it look like it was hurting. 

"Pain killers wore off huh."

I nodded softly in response. He then picked me up and teleported me to the couch then gave me some more healing medicine. The voice wouldn't stop echoing in my head as I tried to go to sleep until the meds kicked in and I was asleep. This dream was more like a vision like the edges were blurred out. I was walking in a blue place with a lot of water and I could hear someone screaming so I went to the area to see what was wrong. Then I saw another human about to get killed by a monster and before I could do anything I woke up to Papyrus being excentric as usual. 

"HUMAN! ARE YOU FEELING BETTER?" 

I looked at my legs and the puncture wounds were gone I didn't have enough time to get through the fact that the wounds have disappeared into thin air. 

"Huh? Oh yeah, it feels a lot better now thanks for asking," 

 I said as I gave him a patient smile. 

"NOW THAT YOUR FEELING BETTER I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL TRY TO CAPTURE YOU." 

Oh great, another person after my soul welp I'm doomed I might as well be calm about it.

"Oh, ok." 

Right then and there I just wanted to lie on the floor waiting to kill me or take me to the king's castle but, I didn't want to be rude and just do that. 

"HUMAN ONCE YOUR READY GO TO THE PLACE TOWARDS WATERFALL!"

 "Yeah that's fine I'll meet you there." 

"NYEH HEH HEH!" 

As he walked out I saw that Sans wasn't there so I left the house so I could buy some food.

 ~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~ 

After that, I ended up buying two bisicles and four cinnamon buns it was a good deal honestly.  I felt the cold breeze hit my face as I shivered. Why is it so cold here?! When I went towards the area and it was time.