Chapter 19 Nightmares

~~~Sans's POV~~~

"What do we do now bro?"

"WELL MAYBE GO CHECK ON KATIE WHILE I MAKE MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI!"

"Ok."

I walked to my bedroom and saw that she was still sleeping well. 'Wait a minute!'

"N-No~ stop t-that I can't~... h-help m-me."

'What the hell are you dreaming about?' I thought. I couldn't understand some parts because her words were slurred and hard to understand. Once she stopped sleep talking I went back to the living room to see Paps.

"IS SHE OK?"

"Yeah she's fine she was sleep talking for a bit but she stopped."

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?"

"I couldn't tell most of her words were slurred with others so it was hard to tell what she said."

"OH,"

"Can you wake me up once you're done."

"UGH! YOU LAZY BONES FINE!"

"Thanks, bro."

After the reassurance, I soon drift off to sleep after a few minutes.

~~~Katie's POV~~~

(Dreaming)

I looked around and saw the black figure come up to me as I was trying to back away from it in complete fear of them. Until they said something I didn't understand.

"♦♒︎⚐ ✌❒︎☜ ✡□︎◆︎✍︎ (Who are you?)"

Sans taught me a couple of things in wingdings but I couldn't tell what they were saying at all. Before I could say anything else I got thrown onto the wall and before I could get off of the wall I saw some bright red strings and threw myself onto the floor to dodge them. Once I did I started running from them and tried my best to dodge them. I failed when I tried to summon a scythe and got caught by the ankles and pinned against the wall with a knife right beside my head.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"I forgot a proper introduction didn't I? Well my names Chara sorry about that, by the way, I thought you were someone else I'll let you go."

"Ow!"

"Sorry about that! Here let me help you up-"

Before she could help me back onto my feet her eyes turned black and her pupils were a deep red and she had a knife in hand and she had Frisk right behind her while Chara turned into a ghost and left me there with Frisk. Her eyes turned just like Chara's where and she started to try to attack me. I dodged as much as I could and no matter what I did she didn't listen to me or looked like she cared about what I did as nothing could stop her.

"N-no *coughs* stop that! I can't!... SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!"

"Hahaha! Nothing can stop me now KATIE!"

"W-what...d-did I do to y-you F-frisk...D-don't you remember...me."

"Pfft! Hahaha! You're joking right you must be an idiot! Katie! Oh well...Goodbye, you filthy glitch!"

I got stabbed...by my own sister.

(Not dreaming)

"AHHHHH!NO!"

I woke up from that nightmare screaming after I got stabbed in the chest. I calmed myself down and looked around and saw that I was in an unfamiliar bedroom with a light smell of ketchup. I was on a bed low to the ground with a light gray blanket draping over top of my body. I also saw a small tornado in the corner filled with the most random of things in there. There was a treadmill in there as well that was on the entire time so I turned it off and laid back down on the bed once I heard someone come upstairs. I pretended to sleep so I wouldn't be bombarded with questions. I noticed Sans's small shadow and noticed that it was getting closer to me. He stopped and I felt him touching my forehead and I tried my best not to freak out because my face started to heat up.

"Well, the fever is gone that's good."

He left the room and probably left the door closed so I just went back to sleep and hopefully have a calm dream for once.

~~~Sans's POV~~~

"AHHHHH!NO!"

I could hear a muffled scream from my bedroom while Paps was singing to himself. So I was able to go check on her without him noticing me. I kinda hesitated to go in but I went in there anyway to see if she's was awake. She wasn't surprisingly I also noticed the treadmill was turned off as well. I didn't really care if it was turned off or on anyways so I didn't care. I went over to her to see if her temperature went down or not.

"Well, the fever is gone that's good."

I wondered how she passed out in the snow once I closed the door and went back into the living room and tried to go back to sleep.

"SANS ARE YOU AWAKE?"

"Y-yeah."

"I'VE GOTTEN A CALL FROM UNDYNE HER AND FRISK ARE STAYING OVER AT ALPHY'S PLACE TONIGHT."

"Ok."

"I NEED YOU TO TELL KATIE WHEN SHE WAKES UP ALRIGHT."

"Alright, bro."

"AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL HER!"

"Ok, ok."

"GOOD!"

~~~Katie's POV~~~

I couldn't go back to sleep after that nightmare so I wiped my sleepy eyes I tried my best to fix my hair to make it look less messy but failed to and just made it somewhat worse than before. I opened the door and looked on the other side of the door and realized that it was Sans's room. 'No wonder it smelled like ketchup.' I thought to myself. I walked downstairs to find Sans sleeping on the couch nothing unusual about him I guess. I sat on the other side of the couch and flipped through the channels and all I saw was mostly Mettaton so I turned it on and just chilled there.