Chapter 8 The Date

After a minute or so I let go of Papyrus's embrace 

"HUMAN I WILL ALWAYS WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS." He said while giving me a warm simile. 

"Thanks, Papyrus." 

Well, at least he forgot the date thing. Wait-

"HUMAN WANNA GO ON OUR DATE IF SO HERE'S MY PHONE NUMBER."

 Never mind he remembered at least he's happy.

 "Sure Papyrus why not.

"REALLY!!! OK, HUMAN LET'S GO BACK TO MY HOUSE."

 As we walked Papyrus told me about the igloos that can make walking a bit easier so I wouldn't have to walk as far that was some useful advice. 

"ALRIGHT, HUMAN I WANNA TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE SPECIAL FOR OUR DATE."

I just shrugged my shoulders and went along with it and all we did was just went around the block and showed the house to me once again.

 "FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE THE HOUSE I'LL BE IN MY ROOM WHEN YOU'RE READY FOR OUR DATE." 

After he walked off I immediately went to the kitchen and found the cookies for our "date" and went back to his room.

 "HUMAN, WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR HANDS?" 

"They're cookies here take one." 

"OH, THANKS, HUMAN." 

As we had our date I was just making small talk with him to make it less awkward. 

"HUMAN I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." 

"Yeah what is it Papyrus?"

 "I DON"T LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU LIKE ME I HOPE YOUR NOT SAD THAT I WON'T KISS YOU, BESIDES I CAN'T KISS YOU BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE LIPS." 

"Papyrus it's fine really if you think that I'm not the right one for you that's fine just go with your gut ok." 

"THANKS."

 "Wanna watch a movie now?"

 " ALRIGHTY THEN LET'S HEAD TO THE LIVING ROOM."

 We went to the living room and watched a show I didn't recognize but it was an entertaining tv show. After an hour Sans came back from his job and fell on top of the couch end and slept there. That was a weird date.