Chapter 16 Worries

~~~Katie's POV~~~

My mind is filled with fears of what could've happened there while we were gone. I started thinking that they were in danger when they're actually fine. Why do I feel like this all of a sudden? 

"Hey kid is you alright there you seem bonely over there." 

"Hehe Sans really it's fine just got a call from Frisk nothing much."

He gave me a blank stare for a moment.

"What was the call about?"

"They may or may not have caught Undyne's house on fire while... cooking."

"WAIT!WHAT!! Are they okay?"

He started to ramble some things to himself.

"Sans! Chill they are fine no one is hurt or injured they headed back to your place for now and I told her to tell them not to cook anything right now until we get back." 

"I'm sorry I didn't really mean to freak out like that kid." 

"No, it's fine I wouldn't blame you I've already done the same thing it just means we care about our siblings that's all."

"Tibia honest kiddo I think you're right, come on kid let's go get some pie."

 I laughed at his joke and went with him back upstairs to go see Tori once again.

 "Are you two alright you've been down there for quite some time?" 

"Well it's kind of humorous that people don't have a funny bone," I said randomly without a care in the world anymore.

~~~Frisk's POV~~~

After the call, I ran to Undyne telling her about the call I just had. She gave me a concerned look and picked me up and placed me on her shoulders as we rambled about ourselves. For some reason, I felt empty bored even like Chara was trying to pull me back to the dark void of neverending suffering by killing everyone, and even if I tell Katie she would always wonder if I rested or not due to the circumstances that's why Katie helped me instead of letting me get killed. She might think I'm insane and never trust me again or see me as her sister. I HATE this power why did I even decide to go underground and not accept my 'Happy ending'. I will do anything in my power to never let her know about it. EVEN IF IT MEANS HURTING OTHERS OR NOT.

Sorry that this chapter is short

that's all I have to say have a good day UwU