Chapter 10 Not alone

"AHHH!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" 

That voice why does it sound so familiar to me? I kept running towards the sound and in the distance, I saw a monster with my sister in her grasps I looked down. 

" OH HELL NO LET HER GO NOW BEFORE YOU WILL GET HURT SO BADLY YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO STAND WHERE YOU ARE." 

As soon as they saw how angry I was and put her down as what I thought was fear. Soon I thought that it wasn't.

 "Katie...I can't believe that you did that for me."

"Yeah of course I did." 

I haven't seen Frisk ever since our parent's divorce she probably heard of the story already. We hugged each other like we were old friends. I could hear Papyrus's voice from the distance. 

"Let's go, Frisk." 

"Ok, sis."

 We quickly ran before they went back to the area where we were.

 "Hey, Frisk." 

"Yeah, Katie." 

"Hows you and dad doing." 

" I'm fine dad, on the other hand, I don't know anymore. He's been out most of the time doing dad stuff."

"Why did you go to the mountain then?"

"Katie I went to the mountain every day out of curiosity until you disappeared from school. I thought you were at the top and then I fell down."

"Wow did you really care about me that much that you would look for me you're a really determined kid?"

 "Pffft and you're filled with a lot of hope Katie."

 We walked for a little bit just talking about ourselves until a row of spears blocked our way and a figure was in front of us. Frisk as timid as ever hid behind me as I patted her head in measurement.

"Hey kids where do you think you're going." 

As she said that I felt Frisk's grip on me get tighter and tighter who does this psychopath thinks she is.

"Hey this might sound crazy but on three we jump off the ledge ok,"

 I whispered as she nodded her head solemnly I saw Sans and Papyrus a block away from us so the plan should work.

"Don't worry I'll make your deaths quick." She hissed.

 As I saw her spear get closer and closer I made a promise to myself that I will protect her no matter what. Once she was about to stab us I was ready to push her out of the way. 

"THREE!"

 Right at that moment, I pushed Frisk out to the way as I heard her screaming down and down she went as I got stabbed in the chest right by my heart and I blacked out.

"KATIE NO!!!!!" 

That was all I could hear from the distance. Before I fell to the ground unconscious.