Chapter 29 A Happy Ending

~Time skip to New Years Eve~

It's been a while since the truth was spilled and Chara lived there but they got over it thankfully Katie wanted me to join her for New Year's so of course, I said yes like I had a choice in the matter anyway. I've decided to wear a black and white dress with some heals. Wasn't my best choice but I didn't feel like doing too much to myself. I wore a red heart necklace that I bought after I saved the monsters underground. I went out of the room to be greeted by Chara and Katie Chara being Chara just wore a jean jacket and black pants and her shirt was her usual one. Katie was wearing a gold dress that faded to black at the bottom with flip flops on.

"Hey, guys did I miss anything."

"Well if you count Undyne and Papyrus almost setting the grill on fire and Toriel scolding them for it the no now come on let's see some stars!" Katie said cheerfully.

"Alright, let's go!"

I ran from them to beat them outside just in time to see the neighborhood kids were playing around while the adults were drinking wine or soda.

~A bit later~

"Children! Time for food before it gets cold!" Toriel shouted from the distance.

We rushed over to get our plates and for some reason, Sans wanted to talk to me and Chara on the rooftop so we went up there to met him. He patted a spot for us to sit down so we did. It was quiet until he broke the silence.

"So Chara wanted to tell you something~"

"Oh, really what-"

I was instantly cut off by her cupping my chin I got confused but her hand was gentle so I stayed like that.

"Y-you may n-not know this but I...I-"

"You don't have to say it because you know what...I like you too Chara."

I kissed her when the new year came and it was enchanting. We broke apart for air and she said she had to use the restroom so Chara left me with Sans.

"So kiddo how is it without those resets?" He asked almost immediately.

"Well...I'm glad to be rid of that endless cycle its a huge relief to be rid of it."

"Hehe me to kiddo."

"Happy new year Sans," I said.

"Happy new year kiddo."

I guess you can say that someone does have a heart of gold after all...

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end....

(I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it I hope you're doing well and if you won't just give me recommendations for future books alright either than that I have to go stay amazing bye!!!💜💜💜)