Chapter 11 Lost Hope

~~~Frisk'sPOV~~~

She d-didn't just do that it's impossible as soon as I felt ground I let out a scream of misery as sorrow started to consume me. I started to cry a waterfall of tears as the years I spent my time flashed like a light is now her was shattered to pieces. The minutes felt like hours of silence before I felt my soul tuned blue and lifted me back on the ledge as I stared at my sister's stab wound. She looked like she was stabbed in the chest but not the soul as something blocked it. 

"Hey, kid you alright there."

I was startled from my thoughts as he said that.

"W-why am I so stupid to let her just take the pain that I deserved to get!"

I turned around and saw a short skeleton looking very concerned for me.

"Let's heal her at my place so we could talk okay." 

I wiped my tears and picked Katie's unconscious body and carried her to his house.

~~~Katie's Pov~~~

I felt my body being picked up I thought I was dead how can I still feel didn't she kill me earlier? I had so many questions that were buried in my thoughts that I couldn't get out of my head. My chest hurts really bad I felt dizzier and dizzier I wanted to cry I wanted the pain to stop the pain got worse like death was trying to pull me in but I couldn't let go of the grip that was on me so I just stayed silent and listened to the argument in the distance.

"SANS THAT'S A HUMAN I COULD HAVE KILLED THEM BOTH BUT SHE JUST HAD TO PUSH THE YOUNGER ONE!"

"What is wrong with you Undyne I thought you were better than this! Who in their right mind would try to separate SISTERS!"

"HUMANS! WHAT HAPPENED, BROTHER?"

Their voices kept on getting louder and louder as the pain sank deeper and deeper like a neverending depression. They put me down and said something I couldn't believe 

"GUYS SHUT UP YOU'RE  ARGUING WHILE MY FUCKING SISTER IS DYING! SO P-please...ugh I'm done."

Everyone went silent as I heard to door open and slammed shut.

"Kid... wait." "HUMAN." "Bro go after her I'll stay here ok."

 "Alright..."

After that, I heard Papyrus rush out the door and I went back to sleep with so many questions.

~~~Frisk'sPOV~~~

I wanted some air all I wanted was to have peace in my life but there wasn't any. I never told Katie the truth about dad I had no time that's why I wore long sleeves and shorts to cover what he actually did to me. I don't care I want to be with her and soon I will I should do that now so I can be free and monster kind can be too. I should go to the waterfall to do it that would be the easiest way she wants me dead FINE. When I got to the waterfall I sat down thinking if I should actually do it or not. I saw Papyrus in the distance trying to find me but I said nothing at all. "HUMAN?"

"..." 

I didn't want him or anyone to worry about me I don't want to let anyone in my business out of fear that they will get too stressed out for someone as useless as myself. He looked in my direction and found me sitting there trying to hold back the tears of guilt and shame that I put on myself.

"HUMAN PLEASE COME OUT THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SCARED."

I wanted to tell him to just go away but he looked worried I didn't have the guts to do it, dad was right I'm 'weak'. Why won't the pain go away I have to act like it's nothing like nothing wrong with me I can't hurt him.

"Papyrus I'm fin- Ahhh!" 

In an instant, I was falling down I really am a clutz I was screaming as I fell down until I stopped falling. Now I was flailing in mid-air.

"HUMAN I GOT YOU."

That blue magic stuff is helpful well that's good to know.

"T-thanks...for that."

"HUMAN, WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE CRYING IN THERE?"

"It's nothing... really."

He hugged me like I was something to him.

"PROMISE ME SOMETHING OK." 

"Alright what is it." 

 "PLEASE DON'T EVER TRY A STUNT LIKE THAT OK."

"O-ok..." I said shedding a single tear.