Chapter 9 Waterfall

After the date and movie, I said goodbye to them and left for waterfall the next day. Before I left I went back to the Snowdin shop for a bandana and snacks and Grillby gave me a bottle of ketchup for Sans if I run into Sans later. Then I left for waterfall and found Sans at another station.

"Sans? I thought you worked in Snowdin."

"Oh hey, kid oh I forget to tell you that I actually have two jobs." 

"You probably did Sans oh yeah I do you remember when you took me out to Grillbys and you drank ketchup." 

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, Grillby told me to give you this."

I proceeded to get the bottle from the bag and give it to him.

"Oh thanks, kid I almost forgot to Ketch-Up on this."

I laughed at his joke as he continues.

"What's wrong was it too Humorous for you." 

As I try to calm down I gave him a bottle of ketchup and left. I was alone for a little while but I felt a presence up ahead good thing there was a bush.  When I was walking out of the bush I heard of something on one side of me. I couldn't see who or what it was but it was getting closer and closer and I could see a glowing light blue spear with them as well as I was preparing to run I heard something.

 "UNDYNE THERE YOU ARE!"

 "Papyrus why were you late for our meeting again." 

"UNDYNE YOU KNOW I HAVE TO BRING SANS TO HIS STATION." 

"I know Papyrus but try to wake up earlier ok."

 I think now is the best time to go before they come here. I tried to run through the bushes until I stoped whenever they stopped talking.

"Shh do you hear that Papyrus." 

"HEAR WHAT?"

"It's from that bush lets go this way." 

When I heard them go the other way I ran as quickly as I could and I could hear someone say something.

"HEY! STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW PUNK!" 

Before I knew it I was racing against time with a person of their law. I kept my mouth shut trying not to scream as I got hit with spears. I found myself in a dark cavern and hiding behind a massive rock trying not to look noticeable.

"Papyrus go see if someone is there if they are let me know."

 "YES...MA'AM." 

He looked in the cavern and went near the rock and looked at me and we glared at each other like we were complete strangers. 

"PAPYRUS! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" "Please d-don't...hurt me paps, "I whispered, 

 "Don't worry human." He whispered back.

I could barely recognize him like that. He'd never been that quiet. I shut my eyes tightly as I backed up since I heard footsteps coming over.

"PAPYRUS! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!"

"UNDYNE CALM DOWN I DON'T SEE ANYTHING HERE MAYBE GO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE I HAVE TO CHECK ON SANS."

 He ran off as I waited for Undyne to leave so I could sneak out. I walked out of there and continued on and ate a cinnamon bun to heal up my wounds. I passed by a sign that said: "Echo flowers they repeat what they hear be careful about what you say to them." Not so far from me, I heard a loud scream from the distance so I summoned my weapon to see who it was.