Chapter 23 Judgement

It was just a house that was dimmed. We looked around and found keys a worn dagger and a heart-shaped locket in the boxes. We decided that I'll keep the dagger while she gets the locket. I had a weapon but it takes a bit of power to have it out and the last time I had it out all of the time it almost got sold to a drug dealer. We went on and went on to the next room and I wasn't ready for what happened next. We found ourselves in was the hall of my nightmares I started to panic silently while I hide behind Frisk. We walked forwards and meet up with a shadowy figure standing in front of us and I was shaking like crazy.

"So you finally made it. The end of your journey is at hand, In a few moments, you will meet the king. Together...you two will determine the future of this world. That's then. Now. You will be judged. You will be judged for every action, for every EXP you've earned. Whats EXP? Its an acronym, It stands for "Execution Points". It's really a way to show how much pain you've gained from others. When you kill someone you gain those points. When you have enough your LOVE increases as well. LOVE is also an acronym, it stands for "Level Of Violence." Another way of showing a person's capacity to hurt others as well. The more you kill the easier it becomes to distance yourself. The more you distance yourself the less you hurt and it becomes easier to hurt others as well."

At this point, I thought he was convincing us to be murdered at the tone of his voice and my head was spinning at the why he would say that.

"...But you never gained any LOVE. 'Course that doesn't mean you're completely innocent or naive. Just that you have kept a tenderness in your heart. After all that you've been through you still strived to do the right thing. You refused to hurt anyone even if you ran away you did it with a smile. You never gained LOVE sure but you gained love. Does that make sense? Maybe not...now you have to face the greatest challenge of your entire journey. Your actions here will determine the fate of the world. If you don't fight he will take your souls and destroy humanity. But...if you kill him and go home. We will remain underground. What will you do? Well if I were you I would have thrown the towel by now. But you didn't get this far giving up, did you?"

"No..." We answered.

"Well, you have determination within you, Frisk. While Katie has Hope within her soul. Alright were counting on your kiddos. See ya later."

"Bye Sans."

"See ya bone head."

After we said our goodbyes he disappeared into thin air once again. We looked around and saw a long hallway curving to the left and there were two ways. We went to the first room what looked like a coffin room. We didn't want to read the names on them so we went back up and stood at the entrance and walked in...