Chapter 13 Apologies

~~~Katie's POV~~~

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?"

"Yeah, we're ready Paps."

"ALRIGHTY THEN LET'S GO!"

We were walking to Undyne's house while Frisk was helping me not fall. When we arrived at her house me and Frisk stood behind them as Papyrus rang the doorbell and someone answered the door.

"Oh hey, guys what are you doing here?"

"WELL ME AND SANS THINK YOU AND FRISK HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER FOR A LOT OF THINGS."

"Ugh fine I'll do it ok."

"GREAT!"

Frisk was too scared to stand in front of her so I leaned onto a wall and shoved her in front of her to go apologize to her. I could tell that the situation was getting too awkward so I just whispered to her 

"Just apologize to her and after I will get us all nice creams."

 With that confidence in her system, she was able to push through. 

"Hey I'm really sorry for my outburst yesterday it was really unlike me to act like that."

"Yeah and I'm sorry for trying to kill you guys and stabbing your sister."

"Yeah... and I'm not dead so yeah," I said awkwardly. 

"So you guys wanna come in?"

"I'm good but thanks me and Sans were about to take a walk."

"Alright then." 

~~~Frisk's POV~~~

When Katie left me and Papyrus went inside Undyne's house I started wondering why Sans wanted to take a walk with Katie so suddenly maybe talking about older sibling stuff. She told us to sit down at the table while she got us some tea. 

"HEY, UNDYNE I LEFT SOMETHING AT MY PLACE I'LL BE BACK."

"Ok."

 He's leaving me with Undyne well I better not get on her nerves.

"Hey, the tea is done just let it cool down for a bit."

Wait how is she so chill about this no threats or anything?

"So wanna tell me about yourself."

"..."

"Heh, not much of a talker huh."

While I was trying to say something relevant to the conversation I was trying to hide my wrists. "N-no not... r-really."

"Hey what are to doing with your sleeves?"

"What! Oh, n-nothing really I swear."

"Alright then."

She probably got suspicious of my answer at that point.

"Hey, Undyne do you have a person of interest right now?"

"Yes actually I don't think you know her but her name is Alphys."

"Oh, that's interesting what is it that you like about her?"

"Well, I don't know really shes really cute and smart and she's just a really good friend of mine." 

"Oh, that's cool."

"Yeah but I'm really worried about her."

"Why are you worried about her?"

"She has so much on her hands and every time I get to hang out with her she gets all worried about stuff that no one knows about but her and maybe the king."

"Do you care about her?"

"Yes more than anything in the world."

"Maybe after this, we could go to her place and hang out together if that's fine with you of course."

"Really!"

"Sure why not."

"Ok then." 

After we talked about that Papyrus came back with some board games and it was a great time.

~~~Katie's POV~~~

After we left I was really worried about Frisk and if this was a good idea or not.

"Kid you look worried."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"I think they're going to be fine and Paps would text me if things are alright if that helps." 

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

"I think I can walk now so can we put these back."

"Ok."

 We decided to put the crutches away and get some things before we leave.

"Hey Sans why are we getting books for?"

"You'll see kid." 

Maybe his friend really likes books that remind me of Toriel I miss her. After that, we went off to his friend's place.