Chapter 7: Marble

AN/HI MY LOVELIES PLEASE IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO READ MY BOOK. tHANKYOU, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been three days, sleeping in that cozy bed in nothing but an oversized hoodie, no phone, no wifi, nothing. 

It's given me time to think time to plan. 

That motherfucker 'gon die the next time I see him.

How dare he take me to his school and make me a trophy. 

Yesterday at lunch in front of the entire school, he made me straddle him.

 What is that?

*flashback*

"So every one, you've heard of my new girlfriend, um...fiancee. Angel?" Mr douche says puffing out some smoke as he announces to his group of brats.

Motherfuka, don't tell me you forgot my name...

It seems like everybody is staring at us, mainly me.

He sits on one of the chairs and pats on his leg. I hate this nightmare, could somebody please wake me up?

We've been going around the school again, him showing me wierd places like the Poison's lab and the boy's locker room.

I got a lot of perverted stares and whistles from half of the football team.

Mind you, it's not considered as football.

It shouldn't be because, it's rough and mean and loud and so much toxic masculinity.

I swear to God! The next time he caresses my cheek, kisses me, holds my hand or any other part of my body; I will slap him in front of his entire audience.

His legs are spread out just for me, I'll admit that it's kind of hot.

Ow.....did....did somebody hit me...with a Bible?

Who was that?

Anyways....

I notice that his 'friends' are waiting for me to sit n his lap but I'm glued in place.

The last time I sat in somebody's lap...it did not end well.

Ryan's smug smile falters for a millisecond before he plasters it back onto his face.

"Well come on baby. Straddle me like we always do." 

Ugh. If it weren't for all of these awkward stares, I'd barf all over his white shirt.

And as much as I hate to I sigh, put a fake smile on my face and straddle the douche.

"See not so hard ey?" He whispers so that nobody else hears him.

We never lose eye contact and for the first time...

I feel a heart beat.

......

Wait....false alarm....it was my butt

...................................................................................................

 A knock scrambles my thoughts. Scrambled eggs are what I don't like.

But a knock really?

Ryan doesn't knock he just barges in like he owns the place. 

Technically he does, but next time he shouldn't barge in when I'm stark naked.

That's an incredibly embarrassing story saved for some other time.