CHAPTER 17 : CHILL DUDE

His room is so fracking big!

 How does anyone hide something this amazing? 

 The bed could fit 20 people! 

Why on earth would a teenage boy want a bed this large?

 Don't worry I've answered myself.

"Sit here." he says motioning to a cushioned chair by his bed. 

He picks up some of his clothes on the floor and tosses them into some kind of hamper like he's embarrassed or something. 

He shouldn't be, I'm the one who knocked on his door all because I'm feeling lonely. 

Well he did say that he wanted to talk to me so, this goes hand in hand. I wonder why he wants to talk now, all he's been doing is being mean to me.

He picks up his phone which vibrates continuously, looking frustrated with his eyes fixated and his eyebrows furrowed.

 You'd think that someone's blowing up his phone.

It's kind of hilarious how that could ever happen it's amazing that he actually has a phone. 

He slides his index finger across then looks up at me finally.

"How do I say this?" he places a hand on his hip looks down, mumbles inaudibly then back up again then shrugs.

 "Okay, I've never been good with a phone and the guys added me to a group chat which I cannot leave and..."

 "You want my help?" I say placing a hand to my chest.

 "Yes, don't make this harder than it is. I need your help to teach me their language. I think it's called slang and it's evolving daily. I know that you understand it clearly and I've heard the way you speak. It's like you don't even know English."

I scoff and cross my arms. 

This is offensive. 

"Okay since I can't speak the basic language maybe I should help you with a completely different language." I say standing up getting ready to leave, 

"No wait." 

I relax my shoulders and turn around to face him. 

"What?"

He looks completely hopeless now, but a smirk quickly creeps up his lips. His gorgeous, kissable li-

 "I need you." If it isn't enough that he almost smiled, this could put me on life support.

 Those words struck every nerve in my body. 

I can't deny the fact, you can't deny it, he said he needs me. 

But I play it cool and say,

 "Okay. When?"

He sighs and surprisingly smiles, "Would now be great?" he asks looking so boyish unlike what he looks like everyday.