CHAPTER 27: ON GOOD TERMS

"Venice is my city!" I say as soon as we land from the private jet.

There's no one to judge me here.

Did I hear anything?

Nope. 

We're like ten metres from the car but I'm so spoilt I feel like somebody should be carrying me to the car.

You know, sitting in a plane all day can really cause your feet to swell up.

That's a fact and I'm holding onto it with both feet. Don't wanna get my hands dirty.

"Let's go to my beach house. Shall we?" Ryan says taking my hand.

We came with two bodyguards, they're dragging our luggage with them.

How'd I get here?

Good question.

We had a spat and Ryan was like let me make it up to you, you like Italy?

Then, I woke up on an aircraft that looks like  a house with a TV and everything. 

Spectacular. I should wake up like that more often just not to that dweebs face.

Ew...no.

35 minutes of are we there yet?

"No Angel, almost" Ryan says pinching  his nose for the eighty sixth time.

We're sitting across from each other with one bodyguard on his side and one on mine.

 "I haven't eaten in five minutes I need to know if we're there yet." He just chuckles and asks me,

"How long can you last without food on your mind?"

I stroke my chin and try to think back a little.

"Well, before I came here I could last for days now maybe...if my calculations are accurate...mmm let's say two minutes."

"So you're saying  that I spoil you?"

"Yup, please don't stop! It's better that way for the both of us."

"How's it better for the both of us" I shrug and say, "I don't know, just had to get some leverage."

"Oh and if you stop spoiling me it'll be the last thing you'll ever do." He laughs, "Well yeah, because I'd stop spoiling you. So win for me."

"But..." It's infuriating how this person defeats me.

 He leans back smug, "You are hopeless. Well tonight we'll be having a good dinner so you'll need to save space for it."

I can't believe what he's saying,"I should stop eating until then. Me. Can you believe this?" I say looking at Papito one of the bodyguards.

His eyes widen and he looks down shaking his head.

"I need chips to let go of the stress you've just given me." I tell him finally grabbing a pack from the food dispensary.

The car is quiet as my crunches fill the silence the happiness starts creeping in.

The car finally comes to a stop.

I get out excitedly, notice the sun is setting making the scenery look so beautiful.

"You wanna walk from here?" Ryan asks me. Shoot, when did he get out of the car?

We seem to be walking through a forest. "Ryan, where are you taking me?"

"To the beach house."

Huh?"Isn't there supposed to be a driveway?" 

"What's fun about that? Besides don't you like the wild flowers surrounding us?"

Okay, what's his deal?

My attention is diverted to a beautiful hibiscus bush that we pass.

"Oooo pretty."

"We're in the jungle and this place is already amazing."

He laughs as he walks with me up a steep hill, everytime he goes up he stops and helps me climb. Soon there's stairs covered with matted grass that kisses my flip flopped feet.

I hate stairs but these ones are awesome.

Fireflies whizz past us and it seems like we're getting somewhere.

No. Instead we go around.

"Holy shit." I say looking at the beautiful sight before me. I can't close my mouth any more. A fly buzzes past it, that was close.

"Careful, don't want to swallow a fly." I laugh and say, "The fly just passed, don't worry we're on good terms."

My little snack has finished so I crumple the packet and shove it in my pocket. This is unbelievable.

For the first time I'm speechless

I know.

"Welcome to my place." he says.

"Ryan?"

"Yes?"

"Tell me why are you rich again?"

Leisurely he answers me breaking it down, "I own million dollar estates in numerous countries, many apartment buildings, leader of a mafia worth billions, a hockey stadium and even a pizzeria."

I can't fully express my shock because if I did I'd go ape shit so none of that.

"Ryan I know we've only known each other for a month and a half but I think I wanna marry you." He looks at me silly and says, "But we are getting married soon peach." He says pinching my cheek playfully.

Oh, right. "Okay, how do we get down from here?" He gestures at the staircase going down.

"Oh. I knew that see, I was just clarifying for safety reasons. Who knows maybe they're broken and if I went down I could fall and break my neck."

He nods with me like he's completely understanding.

"Yes, sure pancake whatever helps you sleep at night." I cross my arms and pout but he's not having any of it.

What's with these names, just naming me by food. And guess what? my stomach heard it.

How on earth will I survive?

Tell me.

AN/ HI GUYS! I SURPASSED MY GOAL! MORE THAN 100 READS!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOSH!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THOSE PATIENT ENOUGH TO KEEP READING AND WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS. THIS IS A JOURNEY AND WE'RE HALFWAY THROUGH IT AND WITH YOUR SUPPORT IT'LL BE OVER SOON SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. AFTER ALL IT'S MORE FUN THAT WAY.

REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE AND EAT!

CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!