Chapter 52 : Sober up

Ryan

"We can't find her any where sir."

"Find her!"

I sit back on my chair and swivel to the window behind me, rubbing my temples.

My head is aching so much from all of this stress, but it'll never compare to the knife stuck in my heart.

It's been twelve hours, twelve hours of hell, of her not telling me about her day, or of scolding me for refusing to give her a pancake tower.

She eats way too many pancakes but I would never hold that against her.

 How could she possibly have disappeared so successfully?

I just want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I love her and that I'm sorry. I just want to feel whole again without painstaking guilt weighing over me.

I hope she's okay where ever she is. I just want her home, with me, in our bed.

I spot a small curvaceous figure on the lawn outside, standing right in the middle looking right up at me.

My heart skips a beat when I see her breath taking face, even in the rain she still looks fierce.

 She is getting drenched out there and she does  not look happy.

What if she found out.

Then I'm totally screwed.

Not in a good way.

"Sir, she's downstairs. We tried to get her up here but we failed. She demands that you come downstairs."

Demands?

I gulp raising my eyebrows, "Really? Now?" 

My heart drops to my ass and beats painfully.

I've never felt so afraid of a woman as I am right now.

I muster all of my courage and walk downstairs.

*******************************************************

We make eye contact and I step into the cold approaching her trembling self slowly, she's not shaking from the cold...she's angry...very very angry.

But it's best to play dumb. She's probably just cold right?

"Angel, I've missed you!" I run to hug her but she pushes me away coldly.

"Cut the bullshit! Explain yourself."

I rub the back of my neck and sigh, I saw this coming.

 "From the beginning?"

******************************************************

Angel

I really hope he's ready to get castrated, and I hope I'm not acting like some crazy bitch.

But, as expected...he tells me everything that Rose said, confirming that all of these horrible things are true.

He tries to step forward his hand outstretched, panic setting into his eyes.

I smack it away, tears welling in my eyes.

I'm finally awake and walking here in the rain really sobered me up. Cold and wet in so many places I didn't know even existed.

All the things that help me focus especially when I'm in front of Mr Douche.

And yes the name is back.

Because he's a douche bag.

A super hot one-

Stop it!