Chapter 48 : So Hi

HI MY LOVELIES, JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!

pLS FRGIVE ME FOR THE MIXUPS I'M TRYING MY BEST TO PUT ORDER INTO THIS RODEO!!

STAY SAFE!!!AND DON'T FORGET TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND EAT!!!!!

So Ryan's gone awhol.

Haven't seen him since lunch, he ran off to God knows where and leaves me in the class I used to love most all alone.

With my stalker, the sociopath who has returned to kill me.

I don't know what's going to kill me first. His looks or his muscly arms.

Those things are deadly. Prison did some good too him.

His build as certainly improved since last I saw him. He's now heavily tatted from his neck to his fingers. It's kinda hot actually.

But, he won't stop staring at me, I try to look away but I honestly can't.

His eyes are much darker now, just gawking boring into my soul.

"Everybody pick a sparring partner."

Every one else picks one and I am left with him. The man who is probably hell bent on killing me.

I don't know how or why he's here. But I'm pretty sure that one of the reasons is to skin me alive.

"D'Amelio and Grey, this is not an impromptu prom. Get together and fight please!" Mr Cheng yells at us.

I love that teacher and hate him at the same time.

He's just so in with the times it's scary. I bet I could find his tik tok account if I tried. Maybe this weekend if I'm still alive.

I have high hopes.

My heart is in my ass and my ass is in my chest as he begins to walk up to me.

I start to panic as he picks up the pace but I need a way out, I can't stay here.

I doubt he'll even care about the rules, don't kill students. But he has never followed any rules, that's part of why I liked him in the first place.

"Sir! I left my space cookies in the drugs oven. I forgot."

He picks up his cane and paces about in one spot then sighs.

"Next time don't leave them during my lesson. Bake with intent to distribute  D'Amelio. Go."

I jump up  happily and my feet take me off in no time away from the threat behind me.

I run so fast that my ass claps for me. Clappy clappy clappy.

Usually I'd hate that but I am in need of encouragement, especially since I just got my ass out of danger.

Heaving heavily I lean against a locker in the locker room. 

No body.

Just how I like it.

I close my eyes and try to clear my head.

Think of pancakes. Only pancakes. Pancakes are your soulmate.

Pancakes are your fam-

"Where'd you run off to so fast?"

Shit shit shit.

I barely got enough time to breathe when a leaf blower replaced my lungs.

My eyes shoot wide open as he approaches me. The scent of dew surrounding his gorgeous body.