CHAPTER 50 : ROSEs

"I'm Rosalia but you can call me Rose."

~Rosalia

~Rosalia

That sounds so familiar, but I can't really place where I've heard that name from.

She looks so pretty even and is probably my age.

Wait...didn't Aunty M mention her?

She mentioned her the day we met.

I realize that her hand is still outstretched.

I take it and she shakes mine vigorously.

I yank it away and rub it, she has one heck of a grip.

I turn to my father questionably, he realizes what I'm trying to say and answers, "My men found her following you. She says that she needs to tell you something about Ryan. And I need you to listen to her."

Why?

But I obey and look back at her.

"So who are you and why have you been following me?"

She tilts her head and looks at me funny, "I told you my name silly."

I mentally face palm.

"Oh right."

"I heard that you're Ryan's new fling."

I cringe at that and protest.

"I'm not a fling. And how did you know that we were together?" I emphasize the past tense, we'll never be together after this.

We were barely together anyways.

"It's hard not to see that when you're parading the school and the city looking at each other like a baby to a toy."

"Anyways. I am here to tell you that Ryan is not who he thinks he is. He's a cold blooded sociopath that cares about no one else but himself."

That's no news to me so I shrug, "And?"

She chuckles lightly, "Honey, you're going to want to sit down for this."

Now I'm a bit worried, she's actually freaking me out.

But I do as I'm told and sit on the asphalt and Alejandro does the same.

"So! Two years ago Ryan and I were 'dating'. I was the heiress to my father's mafia but papi has never been proud of me like ever. I'd do anything for him. I was Ryan's queen and him my king. We lived in a fairy tale. I fell in love with him hard. I became a tough woman for him, I got tattoos for him. He treated me well, we'd go out to the fanciest restaurants."

She flashes the tattoos on her stomach, some written 'mine' or 'Ryan's property' and a large daggers arching from her back.

She pulls down her shirt and continues.