*Bonus Chapter*

~1 year six months and four thousand pancakes later

~Ryan's P.O.V~

I stared at him for a really long time, my sadistic expression never fading. Hands clasped, elbows to my desk and watched as beads of sweat formed on his forehead, dripping down every crevice like rain.

I watched the terror in his eyes, it'd never go away and for some reason I loved it. His pinstrip suit is neat so I'll give him that.

This interview is going well if anything. 

I think that by the time I'm done, Angel will still be asleep giving me enough time to make her precious pancakes. My woman gets mad when she doesn't have her pancakes.

Last time I nearly lost a finger.

He was a small man, his hair was falling out in fistfulls even though he claims to be thirty five. I could never relate to hair loss, I had an amazing hairline, strong scalp and let's face it; my hair is just that gorgeous.

"So Peter. You say that you're good in finances?"I ask waiting patiently for an answer.

He nodded which irritated me so I slammed my hand on my desk frightening him.

"You talk to me when I ask you to!"I yelled making sure he was shooketh.

He looked shooketh. With me being all powerful and all, he otta be shooketh.

"I'm sorry sir. Yes! Yes I specialize in finance." He stammers an awful lot, perhaps that's because of the gun on the table that's facing him.

Maybe.

He doesn't exactly require training, he'll just need an awful amount of surveillance. I mean seriously, he's going to be somewhat managing everybody's money.

We have a whole team for that obviously but he, he looks like he's going to crack at any moment. Which is why I can't trust him. I can't trust anybody.

But he looked awfully trust worthy, as if he really had nothing to do with his life.

I leaned back into my chair groaning because of the stretch that came with it.

"Alright. You're hired."I conclude.

He smiles nervously, "Thank you! Thank you sir!"

"Remember that I'm the boss here."

"Yes sir!" he says enthusiastically.

I roll my eyes fixing my glare on him, but just as I'm about to let him go...

"RYAN DIABLO FRANCIS J WALKER!!!"

I gulped terrified of her. Her voice was a little muffled but she clearly sounds pissed.

What the fuck? I thought that the hallways were soundproofed.

"Sir who was that?"

I completely ignored him.

"YOU PIECE OF COSMIC UNIVERSAL SHIT!!"She continues her voice getting louder.

Shit, is it too late to go hide?

Ah fuck, the last time I tried to hide she literally sniffed me out. I tried to hide in the air vents that time but she could smell me so long story short I was pulled by the legs like in some kind of horror movie.

The woman beat my ass up with a wooden spoon.

The door burst open nearly coming off at the hinges, a piece of the ceiling fell.

We both turned to her and she was fuming, her breathing was harsh and loud her chest rising and falling.

I stood up ready to go hug her or something smiling pretending as if I didn't just piss my pants.