CHAPTER 10 : ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK & let's bury a fly

My heartbeat sounds louder than the crowd outside, screaming and booing. 

All this, is driving me crazy. 

I have to kill my best friend's boyfriend tonight.

Well ex best friend apparently, she threw me into the trash after practically spitting in my face.

Fake bitch.

Asher's already done his part by getting a fake injury to get Mason over here. Zac and I sprinted all the way to the locker room as soon as we saw him coming. 

We beat him to it of course. 

He was right, it is dark in here.

 I wonder why it's so dark, maybe it's dark so that they can't see each other's-

"Lena focus."

 Zac scolds. Realization slaps me in the face, "Wait, did i say that out loud?"

 "Yes, like many things you say out loud." he says amused.

 It's so infuriating how he can be so calm and annoying at times like this.

 I hear very loud footsteps, very heavy. 

"Dude, would it kill you to pick up your feet?" i whine.

 "Lena, shut up!" i zip my mouth and try to hide the best way I can.

 His shadow draws near, kinda looks like the locness monster. 

I try not to giggle by biting my free hand. 

Oh, yeah I'm holding a big ass gun in my left hand.

 For some people it would be very heavy.

 But for me since I've practiced, it's like holding a feather. 

It's an M1911. 

A weird shape might i add for this type of shit.

 I checked plenty enough times to see if it's loaded. The match is really loud so a silencer would have been unnecessary.

 He finally walks in, tired from the fit he pulled on the field. He takes off his helmet and jersey and sits on the bench.

 "Why do i do these things to myself?" he mumbles.

 I'm starting to feel sad for the guy. He may be a total douche but he as feelings. 

I catch Zac motioning to me some weird hand gesture.

 "What?" i whisper to him, "What?" He puts a finger to is lips looking aggravated.

 "Who's there?" Mason says looking up, "Who's there, come out!" he demands.

 I sigh and as i'm about to come out-

"Babe!It's me." a familiar, backstabbing, chicken waddling, egg cracking bitch comes into view. 

"Babe, what are you doing here?" Mason asks smiling. 

"I came to cheer you up." 

She hugs him and he takes a while to return the hug.

 "Nisha, about your friend Lena, she looked kind of upset earlier." he  starts. 

"Don't talk about that bitch. I got what i wanted from her, you too." he sighs and grins, stupid grin. 

I start to see red and my breathing becomes harsh.

 "Yeah, you told me she was a bitch but never said she was a hoe."