Chapter 40 : Oh so he likes to tease...

"Lena we have to go today." Ryan whines.

"Why on earth are we leaving so abruptly?"

I stand firmly in my spot in the middle of my bedroom.

He looks just about ready to go, his sunglasses hooked in his grey V neck shirt.

Suitcases by his side and hands stretching out trying to reason with me.

I watched him pack his bags and I did not bother to change out of his shirt, hell no.

"Lena stop being so childish we have to go back to California." His facial expression is exasperated but not angry...yet.

"I love this place. Just because someone called and said they need you back doesn't mean that we have to go."

I honestly do not get how someone plans a three day trip, does all this and makes you leave during a perfect marathon of The Simpsons.

It's ridiculous!

"At least put on some pants." He sighs pinching the bridge on his nose.

"At least tell me why we're leaving in the first place." I say crossing my arms.

"And if you tell me, I'll wear some pants."

Just to negotiate.

"Fine...fine. We have to return because apparently somebody has been stealing 500milligrams of each product of our stock for the past three weeks. He was trying to sell them. I need to call for a meeting with my closest staff."

He's bluffing. "What stock?" I ask knowing that it's a lie.

"THE...CARTEL...STOCK."

Okay it's been clearly spelt out for me.

I bite my lip uncomfortably hugging myself looking at my feet.

Ugh, after the fight I just put up, I don't really feel like admitting defeat.

Fine. "Okay, let's go."

He breathes out a sigh of relief and keeps looking at me like he's waiting for something.

"Oh, right! Pants." I turn to my closet it's full of a lot of clothing.

After some time I find a pair of black jeans. They're plain but it'll do.

I can feel his eyes on me.

"Um, a little privacy please." I don't have to turn around to know that he's still in the room.

"Nah, the views pretty good from here."

Perv!

Come on, I don't want to change in front of him.

Whatever it's just pants.

I hop a lot on one foot then the other trying to get my legs through aaaandd.....done.

I turn around to his stupid, smug face and grab the other suitcase.

He packed for me earlier. I don't know why we even bother packing.

There's so much stuff that came with this place and so much more back home.

My phone's been off this entire time.

It's in my front pocket, safe and sound.

Need to charge it when we get onto the plane.

Really going home?

And school?

Home

How come it's so much darker here, we literally arrived in like six hours-