Chapter 49 : Long Story short...he went out for Milk.

RYAN

"He just left with her?!" Asher literally screams in my ear for the fifth time. I'm too panicked to tolerate this.

I witnessed it, he picked her up and just left, I couldn't follow because of all his body guards.

Now I'm so anxious about what he's going to do to her. We registered her under Alejandro's supposed daughter's name...that's fraud and he is a very powerful man, he'd have my head if I looked at him the wrong way. Imagine what he'll do to me then?

We only used this name because the man hasn't been seen in eighteen years, we thought he'd disappeared. The whole world thought he had disappeared.

I was so caught up in keeping Brandy's mouth shut, I forgot to warn her about this. Now she's gone, because of me she might be dead by sundown.

"What if she's being tortured?!" Mia exclaims visibly shaking, Amber has been glaring at me from the corner since this happened, I can't take this. I'm already under so much pressure.

"Would you stop looking at me like that?!" I burst out angrily.

She steps out of the dark space and shouts angrily, "This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you! You took her from the laundromat. You decided that it would be fun to play with her and drive her nuts! You're the one that took her to the school in the first place! You gave her Alejandro's name! You got her into this mess! If she..."

Her eyes are filled with tears and she chokes on her words, "She could be dead tonight, because of you."

Something like lead pushes down on me. She could die, and it would all be because of me.

"To make matters worse, you cheat on her continuously with the school slut! She loves you so much and you do all of this to her and for what? A good grade?!" Mia continues walking up to me, her glare intimidating yet so broken and so sad.

"Could we not talk about this right now?" I say, fighting back my fury.

I earn a hard slap from the angry woman in front of me. My head turned to the side painfully. My cheek starts to burn and so do my hands because of how furious I am.

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU! FOR ONCE WHEN WILL YOU SEE THAT!" She screeches, anger literally rolling off of her shoulders her eyes becoming blood shot.

"WELL DON'T FORGET YOUR DEBT! YOU OWE ME REMEMBER?!!" I know that that was out of line.

But I can't help it.

"That wasn't cool of you Ryan. After what happened to Rose, I thought you'd change."

When Zac says this, it feels like my whole world has shattered. He's my best friend in the whole world and when he's disappointed in me...it's a nasty feeling.

I have really fucked up.

"Let's go find her. It seems as if he doesn't care. Oh and when we get her back, we're all telling her the truth" Asher says angrily, still embracing a sobbing Amber.

They all give me painful glares as they walk out into the rain and I am left alone in an empty school , the lights dimming.

Not knowing what to do or how I'll get her back.

ANGEL

My head still hurts from hitting that large man.

Turns out it was a very tough muscly man.

Alejandro here said that it was his bodyguard of many.

I'm scared to death now because he knows that I've been claiming to be his daughter.