I

Please read the character introduction for better understanding of the story, or you might get confused by Original Characters

——————————

"This is full of mistakes! If you pay more attention to work than doing makeup and all, it will be better for both our company and you" Kongpop shouts at the employee who came to deliver the reports related to finance. Kongpop throws the file on the ground in anger.

"I'm so..sorry sir" The girl started collecting papers in fear when Kongpop shouted again.

"Get Lost!" The poor girl left the office in fear. The receptionist outside the office looks at the girl in pity but they know it's better to keep their mouth shut.

Kongpop was CEO of this company, soon after graduating from his college 2 years ago he joined his father's company. And within a couple of years since he joined, the company was at peak. Suthiluck was a brand name in Thai, they sell mainly electronics appliances, clothing lines and also collaborate with GMMTV.

Kongpop closes his laptop and picks up his phone, he dialed Rome's number and shouted.

"Rome, what happened about my personal secretary?!"

"Hello! How dare you to shout at my baby?" Kongpop pulls his phone away and looks at his phone in confusion.

"P'Bright?"

"The one and only!"  Bright replies dramatically

"Where's Rome?"

"On his way to your office, he forgot his phone" Bright informed Kongpop.

"Okay, Thank you Phee"

"Aah, Ah, See you at lunch break"

"Sure Phee"

Rome entered the Kongpop's office without knocking, and found him leaning on a chair while closing his eyes. Rome rolled his eyes, he went behind Kongpop and massaged his head.

"How many times have I told you not to take so much stress?" Rome complains as he gently massages his head.

"You know all responsibilities are on me" Kongpop whispers without opening his eyes.

"We are here for you idiot!" Rome hits Kongpop's shoulder before he wraps his arm around Kongpop and hugs him from behind

"Thank you Rome ..."

"There, there! Why the heck do I always find you two in an intimate position?" Bright complains as he enters inside Kongpop's office.

"Papi" Rome moves away and giggles as he walks towards him, Bright rolled his eyes and pulled Rome in his arms.

"Enough guys, can we come to the main topic? What happened about my secretary?" Kongpop asked, watching the pair.

"I'm gonna interview some candidates today, hopefully we find someone" Rome informs Kongpop who sighs in exhaustion.

Tine.....

"Tine! Can you deliver this to Sarawat?" Dew, Tine's senior, begged Tine as he was getting late for his meeting and the file urgently needed to be delivered to Sarawat.

Tine smiles as he takes the file and goes to Sarawat's office, he enters inside the office without knocking. Soon as he entered inside he found Sarawat making out with one of the employees. The girl was sitting in Sarawat lap, both busy eating each other's lips.

Tine rolled his eyes as he watched them, it was nothing new for him but still it hurt every time he saw Sarawat with someone that wasn't him. Tine puts the blank face before grabbing the water jug and pouring it over the girl.