VI

In the Morning....

Arthit was tense. He could feel Kongpop staring at him but each time he turned around he found Kongpop reading the file. He shook his head and focused on making a presentation on his laptop.

Suddenly Arthit turned in Kongpop's direction but was startled when he found Kongpop sitting on the sofa's arm. Arthit quickly looks back to the laptop screen.

"P'Arthit, you wrote the calculation wrong. Let me correct it for you. '' Kongpop leans to make the correction, Arthit's heart was beating fast as Kongpop was so close to him. Kongpop grabbed Arthit's hand which was still on the keyboard.

Arthit felt his hands burning and pulled it away making Kongpop chuckle. He does the editing while Arthit keeps staring at his face. Kongpop leans back and stares Arthit with half smile and half smirk.

"You look tensed, does our closeness makes you nervous?" Kongpop whispers looking into Arthit's eyes. Arthit couldn't look away, he watched as Kongpop leans closer and unconsciously he closes his eyes.

Kongpop looks at Arthit's face, he so badly wants to touch him, kiss him but he controls himself. In these five years, everyday he wished to be with Arthit's again.

"Please focus P'Arthit, I'm sure you understand what I mean" Arthit opens his eyes and gulps as he finds Kongpop looking at him with heat in his eyes.

"I..."

"Of course you understood, you're too good at it," Kongpop smiles as he goes back to his seat.

Kongpop looks back and saw door opening and smirks as imagine Arthit's condition. He sat on chair and chuckles as he thought about what he should do next.

Arthit splashed water on his face and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He runs his hand through his hair, no matter how much he tries he couldn't stop himself from getting attracted to Kongpop again.

"Damn It!" Arthit hits his hand on the counter in anger and he looks at himself in the room.

"Are you Okay Phee?" Arthit glared at Tine's reflection in the mirror when he saw him entering the washroom. He fixes his emotions and turns around to face Tine.

"What are you doing here? '' Arthit asked bitterly, he tried his best to be calm himself but on seeing Tine he felt irritated.

Tine became quiet, he felt Arthit didn't want to him to here. He bow his head before getting out of the bathroom. Arthit felt guilty and ran after Tine but the scene outside made him more irritated.

Kongpop was trying to talk to Tine who looked upset, Kongpop looked towards him before pulling Tine inside his office. Arthit felt jealous, he knew he didn't have the right to feel jealous but ever since he met Kongpop again he couldn't help himself.

He's feeling all those emotion's which he believed he buried long ago along with his relation with Kongpop. He tried to avoid him, making Kongpop hate him but nothing was in his favour.

"P'Arthit?" Rome called when he saw the senior clenching his fist, Arthit looks up and tries to smile but fails.

"I feel a little stressed about tomorrow's meeting" Arthit lied but Rome didn't say anything and smiled.

"I shall get you something sweet! Sweet always cures everything" Rome said adorably making Arthit smile.

Earlier....

Tine was in a bad mood, he was late for work and Sarawat didn't even wake him up when he felt for work. Tine was fuming when he entered Sarawat's office and much to his annoyance he found Sarawat making out with some girl.