II

Tine's Office.....

Tine was reading a file and unconsciously he was playing with the engagement ring that was attached to a chain around his neck.

Someone knocks on the door making Tine panic, he hurriedly hides the ring inside his shirt and shouts.

"Come in" Earth enters inside and smiles at Tine who smiles back.

(A/N; Earth Who acted as Waii in Water Boyy and Type in Love by chance)

"Bright told me to pass this to you, I heard Kongpop called Rome to his office in anger so Bright rushed for rescue. Please check if there in any mistakes and fix it.." Earth told Tine as he took the seat.

"Sure P'Earth, Phee is more interested in gossiping....I see" Time teases Earth who laughs.

"Not that, I just like to know what's happening around me" Earth winks, making Tine giggle as Earth will always come and tell him what's going on in the company. Earth pauses and speaks again.

"Tine, I know my brother is a jerk but sometimes I feel happy yet sad to know that he's so lucky that you love him" Tine sighs as he looks away and doesn't say anything. Earth stood up and walked to him. He pats Tine's head gently.

Earth loves Tine more than he loves his own brother. To him, his brother was a big fool

"He's stubborn but please don't give up on him" Tine looks up and smiles sadly while nodding in understanding.

At that exact moment Sarawat entered Tine's office without knocking and glared at Earth whose hands were on Tine's shoulder.

"I didn't know P'Earth is so free, why not attend the meeting with dad instead of flirting with him here" Sarawat said in irritation.

With Kongpop....

"Why is he here? Who allowed him?" Kongpop asked Rome, once he entered Kongpop's office.

"I appointed him, what's the problem with P'Arthit?" Rome asked in confusion.

"But Rome!" Kongpop shouted.

"Sorry I'm late!" Bright smiles as he enters the office and goes to Rome's side.

"Now tell me Kongpop? Why did you call Rome?" Bright asked in worry when he saw Kongpop both upset and angry.

"P'Arthit... He's here" Kongpop whispers.

"What? Why is he here?" Bright asked angrily.

Rome looks at his boyfriend and his best friend in wonder, he thought that they might know him but never thought that they were on bad terms.

"I elected him as Kong's Secretary" Rome said in tiny voice when Bright looked at him angrily

"Tell him to resign," Kongpop told Rome, who was surprised. He has known Kongpop since he started dating Bright but he never saw Kongpop so distressed.

"But why? What's wrong with P'Arthit?"  Rome asked

"He..."

"In his resume it was written that he is from the same college as yours, plus he was in your year too! Do you know hi?!" Rome said excitedly told Bright.

"Rome" Bright whispers, He knew that Rome doesn't know anything but they can't even tell him anything too.

"If there's no problem then I won't ask him to resign!" Rome shouts in annoyance, he knew both were hiding something from him.