VII

A week later

Things were going pretty much normal for Kongpop, Arthit, Sarawat and Tine. Each one of them were trying their best to be civilised, Kongpop was being sweet yet flirty to win Arthit's love and trust while Tine and Sarawat were trying to be friends again.

Sarawat was in his office, deep in thought when someone knocked the door. Sarawat was surprised when he saw Man and smiled as he was seeing him after a year.

"Missed me?" Man asked as he took the seat in front of Sarawat.

"You left suddenly an year ago and now you're asking if I missed you?" Sarawat raised his eyebrow.

"That moment I didn't have time to explain anything, Type and I had to leave as soon as possible," Man said as he remembered those ugly memories.

"I still don't understand why you and Phee decided to run away?" Sarawat said bitterly. Just before his announcement about engagement, he received the news that Man and Type left Thailand and went to Korea.

"It's better you talk to Tine about it, OH! that reminded me where's your lover?" Man teases Sarawat making Sarawat frown.

"He's not my lover"

"Nice Joke! During college time you won't let anyone come close to him, instead you used to glare at people who even talked to him" Man reminds him with a teasing smile. Sarawat became quiet, Man looked at Sarawat in worry and spoke.

"Everything is okay? Where is Tine?"

"Man.... lots of thing happened after you left, I'm engaged to Tine"  Sarawat said softly.

"Wow! Congratulations bro!! I knew you were in deep love with Tine" Man grins but Sarawat had a blank face.

"It's a forced marriage"

"Huh? How is it forced marriage when both of you are in love?" Man was confused.

"I don't love him," Sarawat said angrily.

"Are you kidding me? I'm your best friend, I know you know since we were kids! I can clearing tell that you love Tine, stop denying it"  Sarawat didn't reply.

"What about Tine?? Didn't you guys try to talk! I'm damn sure Tine loves you too!" Man was frustrated, he didn't know what happened but he could tell that there's some huge misunderstanding between both his friends.

Sarawat calmly told Man about everything that happened in this past one year, how they are fixed for arranged marriage and after Marriage, Tine's father's company would merge with his dad's own private company. Tine would be the owner of the new company according to their parents' wishes.

"He said yes, he wants the power and position that this marriage will offer him" Sarawat clenches his fist as he remembers the deal between their parents.

"Sarawat! Come on! You know Tine! He's not that type of person! You know him better than anyone!" Man shouted in annoyance.

"I suggest you talk to Tine calmly! Maybe you will realise that everything was just a small misunderstanding"  Sarawat didn't reply but Man knew that Sarawat had no plans to talk to Tine.

"Okay, Let's forget about all this, let's hangout like before" Sarawat nods but his mind was in a chaotic state.

Few minutes after Man left, Tine excitedly enters Sarawat's office, Tine was grinning as he took the chair and handed a list to Sarawat. Sarawat looks at the list in confusion.

"What is this?"

"Can't you read?? I thought I wrote it in readable handwriting" Tine pouts, Sarawat rolled his eyes as he read loudly.