X

Kongpop's Office...

Arthit was feeling guilty, he knows that Kongpop and him are no longer dating but the dejected look on Kong's face was killing him from inside.

"Kongpop.... are you still upset about yesterday?" Arthit hesitates as he spoke

Kongpop was in a bad mood since morning due to some problem in upcoming project but Arthit believed it's all because of him.

"Phee, let me ask you something. Is this the first time you denied our relationship in front of others? It's not a bug deal, I'm used to it" Kongpop smiles in mocking manner

"Plus we aren't even in the relationship thia time that I will be affected by such trivial things" Kongpop replies sharply making Arthit surprise.

"Kongpop, I...."

"Phee! I'm already stressed please don't make it worse, leave me alone, will you?" Kongpop begs Arthit.

Arthit nods but deep inside he was feeling depressed by the way Kongpop spoke to him, he leaves the office after taking a last glance of Kongpop.

With Sarawat....

Even though Sarawat tried to indulge himself in work but he couldn't stop thinking about Tine.

Several times he found himself staring at his phone to see whether he received any call or text from Tine but to his disappointment there was none.

Currently, Sarawat Tanai and Earth were visiting the construction site, though physically Sarawat was present there but mentally he was somewhere else.

"What do you think Sarawat?" Earth suddenly asked Sarawat, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Sorry Phee you said something?" Sarawat asked making Earth sighs, before Earth could scold him for not paying attention Tanai interferes

"There is a plot of land on sale, that piece of land is 1km from here"

"Um so?" Sarawat asked in confusion

"Well, we are planning to buy it in the future. Tanai is suggesting to build a home in that place so in future if you wish, Tine and you can shift here" Earth explains.

"What do you think Sarawat? We can surprise Tine after it's built and I promise I will design it just like how both of Like!" Tanai excitedly told Sarawat, Sarawat thought for a while and then nodded in agreement.

"Yesss! I can't wait" Tanai happily hugs Sarawat

Kongpop.....

Rome, Tine, Bright were urgently called to Kongpop's cabin due to some issue. Once everyone was present there Kongpop spoke.

"There's big problem regarding the upcoming project in Phuket"

"What's wrong? I thought it was already decided that we are going to collaborate with Nam and have a new resort there?" Bright asked in confusion.

"Yes but Mr Wang suggested that we collaborate with him instead and open a spa there, he's ready to pay double the price of the land and also 20% of shares" Kongpop explains.

"Then maybe you should agree with him, we are getting double profit is this case" Arthit spoke.

"I think...I think you should reject Mr Wang's offer," Tine said, making Arthit look at him in annoyance.

"And why do you think so?"

"Well Nam is our old colleague, it will ruin our relationship with him if do so plus P'Kong has made the deal with him first and ethically it would be wrong to give if we give it someone else just for double profit" Tine explain