XII

CountDown: 2

Next Day...

Arthit handed Kongpop some files which needed to be signed by Kongpop, Kong took the file and started Arthit.

"I met P'Dawn yesterday" Kongpop said while he look at Arthit for his reaction

"I know, she told me" Arthit replies

"Phee...". Before Kongpop could ask anything more, Arthit spoke

"I shall go and get you coffee" Arthit leaves, Kongpop sighs and returns back to his work.

With Sarawat...

Sarawat was worried, he tried to contact Tine but he was not picking up the call. Tine didn't even come to work today.

Sarawat debates whether he should go and check on him or not, Sarawat wouldn't have gotten this worried if Tine had replied to his messages at least.

Usually as soon as Sarawat sent a message, Tine would reply but today even after seeing the message Tine didn't text him back.

Sarawat was about to grab his keys and go to Tine's house when Bright entered his office, he looks at Sarawat for a second and then spoke

"You're going somewhere?"

"I.. You need something Phee?" Sarawat asked as he greeted the elder.

"Yes, I wanted to talk.."

Soon both Bright and Sarawat started discussing about some error in the file and Sarawat forgot all about looking for Tine.

Arthit....

In afternoon, Arthit was making presentation with Kongpop when he received call from Dawn, she was crying on the phone while she spoke

"Arthit! Please come to Bangkok Hospital with Kongpop!! Please" Arthit was scared on hearing his sister and asked

"Phee? What happened? Why are you crying?" Kongpop started to worry too when he heard Arthit.

"I don't have time to explain anything! Please come fast!!" Dawn shouted

"Okay! okay, We are on the way," Arthit assured his sister.

"What happened? Why was Phee crying?" Kongpop asked in worry.

"I don't know, she told me to come to hospital with you" Arthit started to panic.

"Phee! Calm down! Let's go!" Kongpop grabs Arthit's shoulder and spoke, Arthit nods and both leaves for hospital

At Hospital.....

When King and Arthit reached hospital they find Dawn crying badly while her husband was supporting her.

"Phee! What happened?" Arthit asked as they approached the crying couple

"Eon got hit by a car, he lost a lot of blood," Dawn's husband Daniel told Arthit.

Arthit looks at his sister for confirmation, Kongpop holds Arthit in worry.

Eon was his sister's son, the boy was a 4 year old sweet and innocent child. He was Arthit's only source of happiness after Arthit's breakup with Kongpop.

"He needs to undergo blood transfusion" Dawn said while crying as her husband comforts her.

At that moment, Doctor came and spoke

"Did you find the blood donor, patient is in urgent need to blood"

"Take my blood!" Arthit said as he stood in front of doctor