V

Welcome My little sadist! I'm back.... Hope you enjoy it

Don't eat or Drink while reading the beginning...

-----------------

Kongpop.....

Kongpop was talking on his phone regarding some meeting on the phone when Arthit entered the office with cup of espresso. He looks at Kongpop who looked frustrated as he was trying not to shout at opposite party.

"Can't understand! This deal will cause huge loss for both our companies!" Suddenly Kongpop threw his hand in frustration which hits Arthit as he placing the cup on the table.

The content of the cup splashed on the Arthit's clothes and hand making him hiss in the pain and he held his hand which has turned red.

Kongpop heard Arthit wincing in pain and realised what he did. He drags Arthit to washroom and puts his hand under the tap.

"Are you feeling better? I'm really sorry" Kongpop whispers as he looks at Arthit who was in pain, Kongpop couldn't see Arthit in pain and he felt like he's the one who got burn.

"It.. it's okay" Arthit tries to pull his hand away but Kongpop won't let him.

"Your hand is burn!" Kongpop shouts in anger when saw Arthit trying to pull away.

"I know! I'm fine"

"It's not! Can't you see it's red" Kongpop was annoyed by Arthit's behaviour.

"It's none of business!" Arthit shouts back, Kongpop let go Arthit and clenched his wrist.

"I don't understand you! Can't you see I'm worried about you?" Kongpop shouted.

Both stared each other in anger and finally Arthit gave up.

"I'm sorry, can you apply ointment for me?" Arthit whispers, Kongpop runs his hand through his hair as he went to grab the first aid box.

Tine....

Tine had a huge smile on his face as he sat at the dining table and watched Sarawat. Seeing the condition of the kitchen, Sarawat had kicked Tine out and was busy making dinner for them.

Tine couldn't stop smiling, he had a dreamy look on his face as he stares Sarawat. Sarawat has rolled up his sleeves, an apron was tied around his waist and hair messy due to sweat, in Tine's eyes it was sexy as hell.

"Sarawat, I'm hungry" Tine yells to annoy Sarawat who turns around and points spatula at him in irritation.

"Wait! I haven't cooked for long time, I'm out of practice"

"Really? When was the last time you cooked?" Tine asked in curiosity as whenever he used to stay at this place, Sarawat was the one who used to cook for them. Sarawat looked at Tine and spoke after thinking for a while.

"I guess it was before dad announced our engagement" Tine became quiet on hearing that and didn't dare to look at Sarawat, not because he regret the engagement but because of the out of the engagement.

"I..."

"I never thought you would ever hide such a big thing from me, you knew everything from the beginning and yet you never told me" Sarawat stares at Tine in both sadness and anger. He waited for Tine to say something but Tine wasn't even looking at him.

"It's done. You can eat if you want, I'm going to take shower" Sarawat informed Tine as he turned off the stove.

Sarawat was standing under the shower thinking about the past when he heard the bathroom door opening, he looked towards the door and saw Tine entering inside with an innocent smile.