IX

Did you guys see the new cover?? Isn't it cool?? All thanks to Channiesmile
Thank you soooo much dear! 💜 💜 💜
I lovee it!

______________________________

Third Week....

Bright and Kongpop were discussing their latest project '2gether' Usually Rome was the one who handles projects related to GMM but the smaller guy was running late today.

Kongpop was feeling his head aching, he kept rubbing his forehead. Bright notices and stops the discussion.

"I guess we should discuss the project later, you don't look good Kongpop. Take rest"  Kongpop nods as he watches Bright leaving his office.

He leans on the chair and closes his eyes, after a few minutes he hears the door opening. Kongpop felt someone massaging his head and smiled unconsciously.

"Thank you Rome" Kongpop mumbles.

"Papi and you will be dead if I'm not around" Rome whispers and he gently massages Kongpop's head.

"We both know that" Kongpop sighs as he felt better.

"Don't talk, Kongpop take a leave and go home. I think you are developing a fever" Rome said in worry.

Rome has been taking care of both Bright and Kongpop for a couple of years now, he knows when one of his boys are unwell.

"I'm okay, just have one more meeting at 3pm then I will go home" Kongpop replies trying to assure Rome that he was well.

"Kong..."

"I'm fine," Rome took a deep breath as he massaged Kongpop's head. Kongpop puts earphones so that he doesn't have to answer Rome anymore.

"Kongpop, Mr. Will called and he..." Arthit who enters the office stops when he sees Rome and Kongpop.

Rome looks up and smiles at Arthit who has a complicated expression on his face.

"P'Arthit, you need something," Rome asked as he hugs Kongpop from behind and leans on the chair out of habit.

"I..." Arthit looks between Rome and Kongpop with an expressionless face.

"Kongpop was having a headache so I was helping him," Rome explains. He shook Kongpop's shoulder before he kissed his forehead and left the room.

"Mr Will called, he canceled the meeting because of some problems" Arthit spoke and put the file on the desk in front of Arthit.

Kongpop stares Arthit who was busy arranging the desk and then files on the coffee table, Kongpop smiles as he watch Arthit and spoke

"You're tensed"

"I'm not," Arthit replies as he keeps rearranging the files.

"P'Arthit I know you well enough to know that when you're tense you can't focus properly" Kongpop replies as he stood up and walked towards Arthit.

Kongpop grabs Arthit's hand and stops him, Arthit lips were drawn into thin line and refused to speak.

"Sometimes sharing your thoughts will help you clear your mind" Kongpop spoke again.

"I will go get your coffee"

"Rome is P'Bright's boyfriend"

Arthit stops for a second but didn't turn to look at Kongpop and then he leave the room.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Kongpop whispers as he shook his head.

Sarawat......